Collapse
No announcement yet.

No indictment in Ferguson case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A liquor store is now being looted, a lot of the looters seem to be young women, they're coming out with big bottles of soda and potato chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
      A liquor store is now being looted, a lot of the looters seem to be young women, they're coming out with big bottles of soda and potato chips.
      Now that will teach the judicial system. I bet they wont find someone else innocent again. Lord for bid they start taking some dip!

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
        fucking hair hat hooligans

Comment

This gives reason for more stupidity. Put the bait out and the simpletons will act like fools.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            POPO Car burning.
            Awe man...now a cop gets a new car out the deal. lol These worthless pieces of shlt just dont get it do they. A bunch of ignorant fuking Neanderthals. I open the National guard opens fire and sprays their asses down with hot lead.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Awe man...now a cop gets a new car out the deal. lol These worthless pieces of shlt just dont get it do they. A bunch of ignorant fuking Neanderthals. I open the National guard opens fire and sprays their asses down with hot lead.
              they are so stupid, the only people they hurting is themselves in so many ways lol. Ya they breaking sterotypes tonight lol.

Comment

I swear I just saw a tumbler turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  they are so stupid, the only people they hurting is themselves in so many ways lol. Ya they breaking sterotypes tonight lol.
                  And cant understand why....lol

Comment

I wonder what percentage of these rioters are currently employed.

Comment

Look at all the tweets from this twitter account for the past 7 hours. LOL

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X