Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The entire 154 roster needs to line up for Molina.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    A 154lb tournament must begin with Molina.
    Bush, I have come to admire your crusader's zeal and commitment to righteousness and fair play in boxing, but if this is the same guy that put on such a stinker vs Mosely a couple of years ago, dude, I'd rather go to the dentist for a root canal than watch him fight. No...

Just no.
    Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 09-21-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

**** molina...guy is dirty, boring and sloppy as hell....

Comment

Cotto will fight him.

If you make a bad fight with Miguel Cotto then you got problems.

Comment

I'm one to defend fighters who are usually known as a boring, but Molina is one of the few fighters I'd pay money not to see. The entire 154lb division should avoid him, no good can come out of fighting him. You win? He's not a high profile fighter and his style would actually lose you fans. You lose? You lose in a snooze fest to a low profile fighter.

Comment

Molina is a straight up spoiler, I can understand the negative sentiments about him because he is a negative fighter but I want to see what guys can do against him and how they react because anyone that can deal with that and look halfway decent is likely a special fighter.

Comment

Canelo will fight Molina next for his title.

Comment

Molina suks!!!he will lose to any of the top doggs at 54!

Comment

Floyd is going to vacated both the WBC & WBA belts at 154 so people like Canelo, Lara, Trout, Cotto, Rabchenko, and Willie Nelson would just wait in line for those belt.

I can see K9, Andrade, Angulo, Jorge Melendez or Delvin Rodriguez going after that IBF belt..

Comment

Damn, you dudes are either stupid, or something else. I'm not saying Molina is great for boxing, or tv or stats. What I'm telling you fools is that the dude has the last key to the puzzle. A title whoever gets to him 1st and lifts the strap has something to bargain with. Any pro boxer who wants to toss his hat at the gold needs to set himself up to do so by relieving Molina of his strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                      very high risk, very low reward. Molina is a tough cookie for anyone and you'd be lucky to land on HBO/Showtime let alone PPV.
                      Who said a thing about ppv?? If you're looking for 1 of those dummies that go in search of the next fighter they can pay 50+ dollars to see you stumbled into the wrong tread.

Comment

Working...
                      X