Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Juan Manuel Marquez-Timothy Bradley & Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Juan Manuel Marquez-Timothy Bradley & Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez

vs

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley

TV: HBO

PLACE: Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada

TITLE: WBO Welterweight Title

DATE: October 12, 2013

In this megafight the 4 Division Champion, All time great, Future Hall of Famer, #3 P4P Mexican icon Juan Manuel Marquez is going to face the very brave and "undefeated" Timothy Bradley. Marquez feels Timothy Bradley's title is rightfully his and is seeking the prestigious distinction of becoming the first and only 5 division Champion in Mexican history.
    Marquez TKO/KO
    29.57%
    Marquez Decision
    14.79%
    Bradley TKO/KO
    1.95%
    Bradley Decision
    44.36%
    Toss up/undecided
    9.34%

I'm ready for a war!

Comment

Hopefully Bradley doesn't run

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Bradley said the way to beat Marquez is with a jab and movement.

Expect him to run but it doesnt matter. JMM has great timing, he will tag Bradley and Bradley will launch one of his wild swinging flurries. Marquez will shoot a counter straight down the middle and it will be over before 7.

It's Marquez's destiny

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Bradley said the way to beat Marquez is with a jab and movement.
          The last fighter to try and do that got outclassed

It's almost impossible to outbox Marquez, and I don't think Bradley's that stupid. He's going have to fight Marquez and go back to using those headbutts for him to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

It's almost impossible to outbox Marquez, and I don't think Bradley's that stupid. He's going have to fight Marquez and go back to using those headbutts for him to have a chance.

Love this fight !!!

I'm picking WAR Bradley in an upset here by KO !!!

Comment

Marquez was faster back then - Bradley should win this fight unless he goes ****** mode.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                He can try, but that's not who Bradley is. When he's hit, and when he's hurt, he fights back. He can't help it.

No chance this fight is boring unless Marquez is so far gone all of a sudden that he can't catch Bradley with anything. Both these guys naturally react to getting hit by swinging.

Comment

It's hard to stick with Bradley, but I am. He wins the decision and hopefully gets some respect around here if he does.

I wanted this fight more than any other at welterweight. So glad it's happening.

Comment

That fight was disappointing. Diaz should have stuck with fighting, he got embarrassed trying to box JMM.

Comment

Working...
                    X