No announcement yet.

10 things I hate about Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    Apple are in the strongest position right now. Everyone is always guessing what they are going to do next. With any android phone all you need to know is that it will be a copy of an Apple phone.
    Hey there fuk face! Nice of you to turn up here since you always run away from other threads!

Everyone ALWAYS knows what Apple is going to do. Just like everyone knows you will always post dailymac links

All you have to do to find out what Apple is going to do next with their phones is look at the last 4 they made...............NOTHING!!!

I love how breakbeat says Android Copies Iphone, Yet iOS5 is full of features Android has been doing for 3 years

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
      Androidism is a good dude.

He just trolls Breakbest which is pretty funny.

But other than that, he helped me root my galaxy s2 skyrocket.

Real good dude to have on the forums..
      Any time brotha!! You get some Jelly Bean yet??

Comment

• Originally posted by IIIX JACK XIII View Post
        the people who try and make out like the 4s even competes with the s3 are mad because they were sheep and got stuck in a 12 to 24 month contract and are now stuck with the limited iphone, believe me when i tell you the s3 makes the iphone 4s feel like childsplay, it realy does.
        Shoot a mid tier Android makes an iPhone look like a toy.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
            Hey there fuk face! Nice of you to turn up here since you always run away from other threads!

Everyone ALWAYS knows what Apple is going to do. Just like everyone knows you will always post dailymac links

All you have to do to find out what Apple is going to do next with their phones is look at the last 4 they made...............NOTHING!!!

I love how breakbeat says Android Copies Iphone, Yet iOS5 is full of features Android has been doing for 3 years

I updated my dads iPhone 4 to IOS 5.1 over the weekend

I saw no difference besides being able to open the camera from the lock screen.

I laughed.

The MyTouch Slide I had is probably on par with the iPhone tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
              I updated my dads iPhone 4 to IOS 5.1 over the weekend

I saw no difference besides being able to open the camera from the lock screen.

I laughed.

The MyTouch Slide I had is probably on par with the iPhone tbh.
              Lets not forget iOS6 is also downgrading the mapping system Apple is now going backwards in features

Comment

• Seriously one of the highlighted featured for ios6 is facebook integration.

I mean really?

That's actually embarassing to even be highlighting the fact that at the end of 2012, iPhones will finally have FB integration.

That's like Cadillic making a big deal about if you move this little joystick your mirrors will move!

Comment

• Originally posted by the reed™ View Post
                  seriously one of the highlighted featured for ios6 is facebook integration.

I mean really?

That's actually embarassing to even be highlighting the fact that at the end of 2012, iphones will finally have fb integration.

That's like cadillic making a big deal about if you move this little joystick your mirrors will move!
                  lol.............

Comment

• The Olympics, the most watched event in the World.

Samsung S3 baby, OFFICIAL phone.

Comment

• lol you ****ing android ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X