Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Spanish translation please. Regarding Jorge Linares.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Spanish translation please. Regarding Jorge Linares.

JorgeLinares
    Gracias por el apoyo mi gente y DISCULPEN lo q paso. Dios los bendiga

JorgeLinares
    Nuevamente el referí para la pelea y nunk entendí el porq. Me agarraron 10 puntos en la ceja izquierda. Me dio en un nervio y bue....

JorgeLinares
    Disculpen lo q paso esta noche mi gente. Recibi un cabezazo y me corto en el mismo primer round. Si es fuerte pero me sentía bien.

His tweets after the fight.

Google translate not making much sense.

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    JorgeLinares
    Gracias por el apoyo mi gente y DISCULPEN lo q paso. Dios los bendiga

JorgeLinares
    Nuevamente el referí para la pelea y nunk entendí el porq. Me agarraron 10 puntos en la ceja izquierda. Me dio en un nervio y bue....

JorgeLinares
    Disculpen lo q paso esta noche mi gente. Recibi un cabezazo y me corto en el mismo primer round. Si es fuerte pero me sentía bien.

He's saying "Thanks for the support to all my fans and I'm sorry for what happened, god bless you all"

"Again the referee stopped the fight but I didn't understand why. I got 10 stitches on the left eyebrow and I think the cut hit a nerve"

"I'm sorry for what happened tonight. I received a headbutt on the first round that made the cut. He's strong but I was feeling ok"

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      JorgeLinares
      I'm a sore loser

JorgeLinares
      I'm a sore loser

JorgeLinares
      I'm a sore loser

Comment

DeMarco and Thompson got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
          DeMarco and Thompson got lucky.
          probably tompson but not demarco he slow paced that ass whopping on Linares

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            He's saying "Thanks for the support to all my fans and I'm sorry for what happened, god bless you all"

"Again the referee stopped the fight but I didn't understand why. I got 10 stitches on the left eyebrow and I think the cut hit a nerve"

"I'm sorry for what happened tonight. I received a headbutt on the first round that made the cut. He's strong but I was feeling ok"
            this is the translation the TS is looking for.

Comment

Bull****... that cut was not from a headbutt. That headbutt didn't even look like it connected and Thompson exploded on him everytime Linares got caught on the ropes and took some big hits.

Comment

Wack, not guts, no glory

Comment

Working...
                X