Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham to quit the supersix!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ward might just win,but froch has shown he can stick to a game plan and box,albiet agaisnt a crude "king".

but i dont like ward being assosiated with conte,whats up with that,every athlete should now that guy is garbage by now!.hmm.

Comment

So this would mean Johnson would move up to 3rd in the rankings and fight Froch, whilst Green (lol) would move to 4th and fight Ward again? Ward gets some easy fucking fights.

Comment

He won't quit...he's just very disappointed right now. He'll be back.

Comment

Froch said he would quit because he thought he got robbed against Kessler. Abraham wants to quit because he knows he aint got the boxing skills to compete in this tournament and he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            AA has been schooled twice now and Ward is up next......

Ward;s gonna teach a master's class in headbutting.

I believe Kessler failed that class he had with Ward in that fine art.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Ward;s gonna teach a master's class in headbutting.

I believe Kessler failed that class he had with Ward in that fine art.
              I tried to find a point in your post, but I guess it was just drowned out by tears.

Comment

I'm a huge Abraham fan but I think he should retire. If he can't make 160 than there is no point to continue his career against 168 pounders who have a much longer reach than him. He doesn't know how to close the distance against these taller, rangier fighters.

Comment

Guess its back to Germany to fight overmatched opponents, along with spectacular ring entrances paid for by Sauerland aka Sauerkraut.

Comment

Tournaments in boxing suck if anything it should be winner stays on.

Comment

Working...
                    X