No announcement yet.

i always enjoyed watching this guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i always enjoyed watching this guy

i always enjoyed watching Mike"Bounty"Hunter during the late 1980 early 90s, he was one of the most unorthodox fighters i ever seen and good enough to beat guys like Oliver McCall, Dwight Qawi, Tyrell Biggs, Alexander Zolkin and here against Jimmy Thunder.. Hunter was twice as good as Chris Byrd in terms of slipping punches.

I don't think I have seen him fight before he is interesting to watch. He looks like he had a lot of skill. Thanks for posting the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
      I don't think I have seen him fight before he is interesting to watch. He looks like he had a lot of skill. Thanks for posting the video.

If Im not mistaken, and I may be, he fought at least a few times on USA Tuesday night fights and ESPN's Thursday night boxing back than.

Comment

if ever you get the chance to watch his fight against Alexander Zolkin (1) it is a must watch fight.. Zolkin had all the size advantages in height & reach and had beaten some decent fighters but Hunter bamboozled him with skill, switch-hitting and a brilliant defence, fighters like Hunter are rare in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

If Im not mistaken, and I may be, he fought at least a few times on USA Tuesday night fights and ESPN's Thursday night boxing back than.
          Yes your correct JAB

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I don't think I caught those I remember Jimmy Thunder a little bit though.

Comment

Working...
            X