No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Diego Chaves maybe? I don't think Peterson is a bad choice though his power is just ok.
    Well he has a mandatory shot at a title. If it gets vacated by Brook, which I expect it will, he'll likely fight Peterson. Now both Brook and Peterson are great fights for him. I hope Brook moves back down and commits to that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Well he has a mandatory shot at a title. If it gets vacated by Brook, which I expect it will, he'll likely fight Peterson. Now both Brook and Peterson are great fights for him. I hope Brook moves back down and commits to that fight.
      Never been a fan of guys moving down after moving up. Never seems to go well. Of course there are exceptions but not many.

Comment

He's the new black hope, could be the goods but we'll have to wait and see how he does against the top welterweights.

Comment

hagler nor srl could hurt duran. hearns crushed duran and both hagler and srl ended hearns.

go figure with common opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i think spence is good. but to say brook moved up to duck him is ridiculous. plus didn't spence move down from 154 lbs? they can still fight though, but i don't think they'll do it as soon as GGG KOs brook.

Yet that is the script Brook fans run with when it comes to Khan-Canelo
            Last edited by Box-Office; 08-22-2016, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              So, when he dropped him in the first round, why didn't he swarm him? he constantly boxed and moved, right from the beginning.

Bundu is a 5'4, 42 year old midget with zero power.

Let's get those facts out there.

Or how about how Bundu hit Spence more times in 6 rounds than against Thurman in 12?

Is this true?

Comment

Never been a fan of guys moving down after moving up. Never seems to go well. Of course there are exceptions but not many.
                You aren't wrong. Especially with a case like Brook. Which is why I fully expect him to at least go to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  You aren't wrong. Especially with a case like Brook. Which is why I fully expect him to at least go to 154.
                  I was thinking about that the other day. 154 could be a great division. Talent seems to be there or going there.

Comment

Someone seems a little threatened by a prospect...

Comment

Case in point, Roy Jones Jr vs Antonio Tarver

Comment

Working...
                      X