No announcement yet.

Robeisy Ramirez Carrazana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    He is a great one no doubt, I think a 3rd Gold Medal 2020 is very likely when he will be even more seasoned and only 26 years old still. Of Course I would love to see him as a PRO but probably not likely unfortunately.
    Yea Ramirez team actually said they believe he could become the first 4 time Olympic gold medalist in boxing and i gotta agree.

Ramirez is a special fighter.

Comment

Great achievement but he impresses me about as much as Zou Schming did.

Comment

He should have defected right after he won

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Schiming's am record is unbelievable, but as a fan of pro style boxing, Ramirez impresses me more.

Schiming was always a bit of a tip tapper suited to the points per punch system, ramirez has much more about him imo.

Also benefitted from some interesting scoring if i remember rightly
          Last edited by Tom Cruise; 08-20-2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Schiming's am record is unbelievable, but as a fan of pro style boxing, Ramirez impresses me more.

Schiming was always a bit of a tip tapper suited to the points per punch system, ramirez has much more about him imo.
            Oh no comparison Ramirez has a waaaaay better and more effective style than shimming.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              He should have defected right after he won
              why? what if he is actually happy with cuba and what he got?

Comment

I missed the fight. Anybody can show me a link to the replay please?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  why? what if he is actually happy with cuba and what he got?
                  Hey if he is then Godspeed

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    You think Zou Shimming actually deserved to win the gold in 2012?

Zou is a spoiler and pitty pat puncher. Yeah he's got two gold medals but he is not on Loma, Kindeland, Rigondeaux and Ramirez's level.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      You think Zou Shimming actually deserved to win the gold in 2012?

Zou is a spoiler and pitty pat puncher. Yeah he's got two gold medals but he is not on Loma, Kindeland, Rigondeaux and Ramirez's level.
                      Rigo, Ramirez, Loma are all waay better than shimming imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X