the term BORING means "wins fights clearly/hard to beat" on NSB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=683336

Here's the thread you guys are talking about. Both of you are lying about what Floyd fans said. Poster Lomanchenko, no Floyd fan, questioned me even saying Lara would be tough.

The posters saying no and calling it boring are not even Floyd fans.
    There was another one that got deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      So GGG has to fight even lesser known fighters to get props? Lmao. Outside of canelo, nobody who is buying ppvs knows who those cats are. Why would they be any different than who he has already beat?

Golovkin is white as snow, and thats what bothers you as hes staking his claim as the greatest middleweight ever.

Why would a Mexican need a great white hope? There are already plenty of Mexican legends. A great white hope does nothing for me when many of my favorite fighters are black.

the bolded was the funniest thing i've read in a long time..."greatest middleweight ever" lol....he can start by proving he is the best today, you k now, by actually fighting and beating the top middleweights...he has not and is in no conversation for greatest anything....bwahahahahahahaha

excuses, excuses.....you enjoy the mismatches, its obvious that you dont care who he fights as long as he is heavily favored to win

a real fan dont give a damn if the fights on PPV or not....Lemieux was on ppv and he is less know than DeGale, Jack, and Zurda

next time dont bring up race, makes you look like a fool....i never brought up race, you brought that bull to the table

anyway, you just made it obvious you are one of the guys I spoke of in the OP, you illustrate your position daily. you're a fan boy

this isnt a GGG thread
      Last edited by therealpugilist; 08-16-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

There was another one that got deleted.
        Yeah, right. You just sorta make things up as you go.

The thread shows, as I'm sure the one that "got deleted" did, that those against the fight were guys who thought Floyd would beat Lara and instead wanted him to fight GGG because they thought he'd beat Floyd.

The diehard floyd fans that didn't respond were likely on ignore.

Comment

So GGG has to fight even lesser known fighters to get props? Lmao. Outside of canelo, nobody who is buying ppvs knows who those cats are. Why would they be any different than who he has already beat?

Golovkin is white as snow, and thats what bothers you as hes staking his claim as the greatest middleweight ever.

Why would a Mexican need a great white hope? There are already plenty of Mexican legends. A great white hope does nothing for me when many of my favorite fighters are black.
          you honestly think his resume allows him to stake a claim as the greatest MW ever?

Comment

• "Best middleweight ever"

Many new people on this site. Reminds me of myself, when I first started watching boxing - Just a casual newb, thinking Brian Nielsen was the master of the universe. (I was 12)

Comment

• I honestly think that this is the first time, that a fanbase of people have dissuaded me from being a fan of a boxer. I liked him to start out with, but everytime I get on this site, people act like GGG has done something incredible remarkable - Which he has not. He hasn't done ****. I honestly don't like that other people affect how I see a boxer, but people simply give this man so much stock when in fact, he's the same age as Paulie Mallignaggi (Who even has a better resume than him), his in 1 division which he rules, fair game and last why the hell did I make this comment. It's so offtopic I can't even.... Had to get it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                I honestly think that this is the first time, that a fanbase of people have dissuaded me from being a fan of a boxer. I liked him to start out with, but everytime I get on this site, people act like GGG has done something incredible remarkable - Which he has not. He hasn't done ****. I honestly don't like that other people affect how I see a boxer, but people simply give this man so much stock when in fact, he's the same age as Paulie Mallignaggi (Who even has a better resume than him), his in 1 division which he rules, fair game and last why the hell did I make this comment. It's so offtopic I can't even.... Had to get it out.
                these dudes literally turned my thread into a GGG thread, unknowingly exposing themselves as the people that I was speaking of on this site

manny of them are Danny Garcia, Mayweather, Ward, rigo, etc detractors that are upset these guys beat their favorite fighter so they jumped ship and ride ggg nuts now

i thought the pac fanatics were crazy but at least they were bigging up a proven, all time great

this guy GGG has been handed 2 out 3 belts, hasnt beat anyone elite and they act like we are witnessing a legend...he aint done ,uch

i love trolling his fans, i like him as a fighter, respect his skills but many of his die hard fans are casual fans that dont know much about boxing

Comment

you honestly think his resume allows him to stake a claim as the greatest MW ever?
                  he says things for a reaction...realized it months ago....i never see this guy around the board until i make a thread that hits the fan boys in a soft spot

Comment

If he gets to the record for most title defenses and continues his KO streak, why not? Like you guys always used to say, "he beats everyone they put in front of him".

How come that doesn't work in this case?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      the bolded was the funniest thing i've read in a long time..."greatest middleweight ever" lol....he can start by proving he is the best today, you k now, by actually fighting and beating the top middleweights...he has not and is in no conversation for greatest anything....bwahahahahahahaha

excuses, excuses.....you enjoy the mismatches, its obvious that you dont care who he fights as long as he is heavily favored to win

a real fan dont give a damn if the fights on PPV or not....Lemieux was on ppv and he is less know than DeGale, Jack, and Zurda

next time dont bring up race, makes you look like a fool....i never brought up race, you brought that bull to the table

anyway, you just made it obvious you are one of the guys I spoke of in the OP, you illustrate your position daily. you're a fan boy

this isnt a GGG thread
                      But its the supposed "real fans", who are always talking about ppvs, and money, and neilson ratings. You cats are always talking about "Boxing is a business".

But what makes the guys you brought up worth more than who he has already beat?

Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X