No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    So he has a bad morning, slams the cabinets he paid for and breaks his glasses and that's proof he beat her and she should get some of his money? She trying to prove he's abusive, this doesn't prove that, hell it doesn't even prove he's a temper. Everyone on this board has had a bad day, doesn't mean they have a temper problem.

Only a malleable mind could be warped by 1:30 in which the accuser decided when to start recording.

And please time stamp the part where hurls the wine bottle.
    Yea, I didnt see him throw a wine bottle, just slamming stuff. Hell we would all be labeled violent if thats all it takes

Comment

Yea idk why people are even making a deal out of that video. He was pissed as Fuk, nothing abnormal about that. Still an idiot for marrying the chick so I won't feel much sympathy if she drains him

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        New footage out today recorded by Heard after she woke up one morning that shows Depp being a belligerent assh*le who has a serious problem controlling his temper. He's seen kicking what appear to be a wall, slams cabinet doors, and hurls a wine glass across the room after pouring himself a huge glass.

"Gold digger, doe!"

"Johnny a cool dude, doe!"

I've always liked Johnny Depp until those Pirate movies came out, but I've always thought something was incredibly off about him.

WTF was he wearing doe? Lmao. He's the epitome of a sad man-child.

Not sure what he's even pissed about. I thought maybe he was trying to relive his glory days by reenacting that scene when he yelled at his wife and was throwing **** on Donnie Brasco.

Comment

So he has a bad morning, slams the cabinets he paid for and breaks his glasses and that's proof he beat her and she should get some of his money? She trying to prove he's abusive, this doesn't prove that, hell it doesn't even prove he's a temper. Everyone on this board has had a bad day, doesn't mean they have a temper problem.

Only a malleable mind could be warped by 1:30 in which the accuser decided when to start recording.

Drinking a bottle of wine, yelling profanities and breaking glasses is usually how I start every morning.

Comment

Meh.

Supposedly he threw the wine glass (not the bottle) after he picked up the recording device after realizing he was being recorded. Whether he did or not is unclear, but that's not really the point of any of this.

He's clearly physically aggressive and emotionally abusive. Mentally sane individuals don't go around kicking walls and slamming furniture around while pounding back gigantic glasses of wine before 5PM.

Look at what Paul said. He lived with an alcoholic. So did I. The behavior is evident to anybody who views it with an unbiased eye. Where there is smoke there is often fire.

Depp's a train wreck and a pathetic shell of a man and I do not feel a single ounce of pity for him.

Also, his movies have been **** since Donnie Brasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I've always liked Johnny Depp until those Pirate movies came out, but I've always thought something was incredibly off about him.

WTF was he wearing doe? Lmao. He's the epitome of a sad man-child.

Not sure what he's even pissed about. I thought maybe he was trying to relive his glory days by reenacting that scene when he yelled at his wife and was throwing **** on Donnie Brasco.
              He's become a sad, sad caricature of the man he used to be.

Still desperately trying to cling on to his public image of a "bad boy" and "heart throb" despite the fact that he's bloated, balding, and well beyond his peak years of physical attractiveness.

We all know dudes like this in our every day life. The only thing that separates them from Depp is the fame, the money, and the caliber of 'tang they pulled in their youth.

They all end up still frequenting bars dressed in the latest fads well in to their 60s. Alone. Reminiscing about their glory days to a bartender whose only wish is that he had a loaded .45 to put beneath his chin to spare him any more of the old man's war stories.

Comment

Meh.

Supposedly he threw the wine glass (not the bottle) after he picked up the recording device after realizing he was being recorded. Whether he did or not is unclear, but that's not really the point of any of this.

He's clearly physically aggressive and emotionally abusive. Mentally sane individuals don't go around kicking walls and slamming furniture around while pounding back gigantic glasses of wine before 5PM.

Look at what Paul said. He lived with an alcoholic. So did I. The behavior is evident to anybody who views it with an unbiased eye. Where there is smoke there is often fire.

Depp's a train wreck and a pathetic shell of a man and I do not feel a single ounce of pity for him.

Sorry pal but that's not how things work in a court of law. You say Paul and yourself have this one relation with drunks and you know how they are. That's fine and dandy, that's your experiences but that doesn't mean that everyone's experience. Actually, if you scroll through the comments on the Youtube and you'll see there's someone stating their experiences with drunks but the exact opposite outcome.

You're really judgemental while being oblivious to reality. He's a shill of a man because he's drinking bottles of wine he purchased and breaking his furniture.

What are exactly the rules of being drunk while with an "possibly" emotionally abusive wife who has a history of physical abuse?

He never once touches her in the video, this is a ploy by her law team to say "Look even Johnny Depp get angry sometimes." But tell me this, if Depp was truly abusive to her psychically, why would she follow him after he leaves the room with the camera? I mean if this guy is beating the **** out of you would you still be eager to pursue him as he leaves?

The chick is foul, she pretends she's just waking up and Johnny is just going bat**** crazy for no reason at all. It's obvious she provoked him and that why she has the camera out recording, but she just woke up. I would be angry too if this chick is fuqing with me but pretends she's been sleeping the entire time.

Comment

Sorry pal but that's not how things work in a court of law. You say Paul and yourself have this one relation with drunks and you know how they are. That's fine and dandy, that's your experiences but that doesn't mean that everyone's experience. Actually, if you scroll through the comments on the Youtube and you'll see there's someone stating their experiences with drunks but the exact opposite outcome.

You're really judgemental while being oblivious to reality. He's a shill of a man because he's drinking bottles of wine he purchased and breaking his furniture.

What are exactly the rules of being drunk while with an "possibly" emotionally abusive wife who has a history of physical abuse?

He never once touches her in the video, this is a ploy by her law team to say "Look even Johnny Depp get angry sometimes." But tell me this, if Depp was truly abusive to her psychically, why would she follow him after he leaves the room with the camera? I mean if this guy is beating the **** out of you would you still be eager to pursue him as he leaves?

The chick is foul, she pretends she's just waking up and Johnny is just going bat**** crazy for no reason at all. It's obvious she provoked him and that why she has the camera out recording, but she just woke up. I would be angry too if this chick is fuqing with me but pretends she's been sleeping the entire time.
                  respesct,,, bringer aint nuthin but a gay ass feminist hipster dude,,,

also sounds jealouso of Jhonny Depp.,,

Comment

Meh.

Youre wrong, Black Mass was a damn good movie.

Comment

Seems like a bit of a **** to me.

Not surprising thats seen as normal behavior in this lounge of chest beating ****s.

Comment

Working...
                      X