No announcement yet.

Man creates ****nculus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    But honestly, forget Newton..... google it, you will find that hundreds of notable scientists/physicists, and even mathematicians/engineers/doctors are known occultists..... it's the link that you and I don't understand.
    Why do you think that is?

Comment

• You guys will believe anything I swear.

For one a fertile chicken egg has to be fertilised by a rooster before the egg is even formed. So not even rooster sperm would work.

Secondly sperm in covered in around 60,000 glycoproteins that attach to receptors on a female egg before it can enter and fertilise it. Sperm also needs to be guided to the egg via series of chemical stimulants that aren't there in a chicken egg.

There are also a number of miotic checkpoints during the process of a gamete becoming a somatic cell.

There's a big difference between a Scientist creating a hybrid in a lab and squirting your jizz into your breakfast.

It's just 80s special effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
        You guys will believe anything I swear.

For one a fertile chicken egg has to be fertilised by a rooster before the egg is even formed. So not even rooster sperm would work.

Secondly sperm in covered in around 60,000 glycoproteins that attach to receptors on a female egg before it can enter and fertilise it. Sperm also needs to be guided to the egg via series of chemical stimulants that aren't there in a chicken egg.

There are also a number of miotic checkpoints during the process of a gamete becoming a somatic cell.

There's a big difference between a Scientist creating a hybrid in a lab and squirting your jizz into your breakfast.

It's just 80s special effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Its a ****ing engine! lol He built it, demonstrated it and it revolutionised technology all over the world. It was an actual physical product.
          It wasnt magic that relies on belief and superstition.
          The occult is a matter of belief. It cannot be demonstrated and reproduced under lab conditions.

What claim?
          That the occult is bs? See above.

Gravity is a force which affects all matter. Everywhere in the known universe.
          To compare that to certain peoples belief in the occult is insane.
          What occult practise is universally recognised to be an undeniable fact? That passes every single test, is repeatable, makes predictions, etc?

Neither can gravity, you rocket scientist

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Its not a case of writing things off, but dismissing superstitious claims because they cannot be proven.

Dismissing everything that you are unable to prove, is stupidity.

No top scientist would ever do that, or they would no longer be referred to as a top scientist.

Many of our so-called "leading minds" studied the occult.

You just cannot understand why.

Good god, stop being so arrogant you jumped up self-proclaimed genius.

How the fk would you know ? LMAO

Your argument is that because science must by definition remain open to change if new evidence presents itself, and that there are many things science has yet to explain, therefore anything and everything could be true. Every belief must never be dismissed?

So you believe in absolutely everything? Or are there certain beliefs that you also dismiss.

And known to hold religious views. What does that prove?
          Their science isnt backed up but the occult.

Do you actually believe this guy and his eggs are the product of the occult? From a youtube video?

No, my argument is this...... that if we as a civilization have been proven wrong on numerous occasions, and our leading minds openly/readily admit that we know very little if anything about our universe, or any of the laws that control/affect it, and also openly admit that everything we thought we knew up until this point could be completely wrong..... then some random guy off the internet should not be running around categorically dismissing things that he knows nothing about.

Just saying.....

Let me give you an example.

Newton > You..... most likely, at everything..... and yet he did not act so arrogantly and irrationally as to categorically dismiss things that he knew nothing about.

Dude, that is not how it's done, and I will just leave it there..... but let the record show..... an intelligent man will investigate/research a subject before making any kind of categorical decision..... and yet what you did is openly dismiss something, BECAUSE you know absolutely nothing about it.

Which is kinda like a caveman thinking that the sun is god, or that fire is the devil.

I get it, everything that you know nothing about, is rubbish

Comment

• Hitler studied occult too.

Lots of movie stars and singers have studied it.

If you know what to look for you can find stuff on youtube, obviously its not in english.

But its real witch craft/ occult / black magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Neither can gravity, you rocket scientist
              Gravity acts upon all matter. Of course its effects can be repeated, demonstrated in a lab.

What occult practise is universally recognised to be an undeniable fact? That passes every single test, is repeatable, makes predictions, etc?

Dismissing everything that you are unable to prove, is stupidity.

No top scientist would ever do that, or they would no longer be referred to as a top scientist.

Most scientists dismiss superstitious claims all the time. They arent in the realm of science.
              You think no 'top' scientist would dismiss the idea that a 10 headed dragon made of ice cream exists in another dimension because they are unable to prove it?

Many of our so-called "leading minds" studied the occult.

You just cannot understand why.
              Many scientists believed in all manner of superstitions and religions. Means nothing.

No, my argument is this...... that if we as a civilization have been proven wrong on numerous occasions, and our leading minds openly/readily admit that we know very little if anything about our universe, or any of the laws that control/affect it, and also openly admit that everything we thought we knew up until this point could be completely wrong..... then some random guy off the internet should not be running around categorically dismissing things that he knows nothing about.

Just saying.....

Let me give you an example.

Newton > You..... most likely, at everything..... and yet he did not act so arrogantly and irrationally as to categorically dismiss things that he knew nothing about.

Dude, that is not how it's done, and I will just leave it there..... but let the record show..... an intelligent man will investigate/research a subject before making any kind of categorical decision..... and yet what you did is openly dismiss something, BECAUSE you know absolutely nothing about it.

Which is kinda like a caveman thinking that the sun is god, or that fire is the devil.

I get it, everything that you know nothing about, is rubbish
              Right...so scientists know next to nothing about the universe.....but the occult is REAL....because Newton studied it.....makes perfect sense.

Any examples of the occult you would like to share? A guy cracking open some eggs maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                Gravity acts upon all matter. Of course its effects can be repeated, demonstrated in a lab.

FACT: gravity cannot be " reproduced under lab conditions "

You can create a gravity free environment, and then slowly remove the controlling conditions, but that is not recreating gravity is it.

The reason why it cannot be reproduced, is because our leading scientists have absolutely no idea what causes gravity LMAO

Most scientists dismiss superstitious claims all the time. They arent in the realm of science.
                You think no 'top' scientist would dismiss the idea that a 10 headed dragon made of ice cream exists in another dimension because they are unable to prove it?

Many scientists believed in all manner of superstitions and religions. Means nothing.

Right...so scientists know next to nothing about the universe.....but the occult is REAL....because Newton studied it.....makes perfect sense.

Any examples of the occult you would like to share? A guy cracking open some eggs maybe?

Stop being ridiculous.

1) nobody stated anything like that

2) you're nuts if you think modern physics is " fact ", it is ALL theory.

3) nobody said that the occult is real.

I said two things, and I stand by them....
                * only a stupid man would dismiss something simply because he cannot understand it
                * Newton > You

Let's agree to disagree..... but yea, it is pretty stupid/arrogant to think that if something was really true, then someone would have definitely sent you a memo.

Comment

• The Occult is real.

Comment

Working...
                  X