Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you love and hate most about your country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    I agree completely.

If i am there at the US of A doing what i am doing here for 20yrs ; I am probably financially stable at the very least.

NOW i need to scramble and hassle all the time to pay for School Tuition.

a large chunk of our taxes goes to the pockets of very few people.
    Perfect!! I am Filipino in my heart. Get paid US wages, have a proper Filipino family. Have a great life.

I scramble and am hassled by that bastard Uncle Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

What I love:
      I love that my country has so much paradise and wonderful hidden places to go do an adventure to. That the young generation are all hoping that someday this country will turn out beautiful. The food is great and if you got money things are easy.

What I hate:
      As beautiful as my country is it is corrupt as **** and the government is making the people dumber every day so they can rob them with their money. Every thing has turn to shyt. Just an example on how stupid they make people to be they just made a law that it's illegal to whistle, wink or say the word sexy. I mean how dumb can it possibly be that you needed to pass a law for that simple thing with all the crimes and corruption that is happening right now. smdh!

Well said, But I will add, azz wipe American's who do not have a passport and have never lived overseas, monolingual fools will never understand what real living is. The beauty of just being.

Comment

Love: how easy and great it is to live in the U.S. Seriously, you can be ******ed in this country and have a great life.

Hate: The South. Whenever I go down South it reminds me just how ******ed so many people in this country are. You have to talk to adults like there children.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
          #1 there is ONLY ONE relationship white folks understand and thats superior and inferior relationship they cant conceive of a world thats equal bc that would mean RETRIBUTION to all that yall have done to obtain power.
          #2 i talk about ourstorical reality AND present day atrocities that go on yall just try to revise ourstory to "history" to be looked at in a more favorable light.

#3 cant wait to get to Afrika and build up an Militia. there are many countries in afrika that are stable your europeon mindset is too biased to see reality tho
          If this isnt a troll then idk what to say

Comment

Like : Cheap

Hate : Fcking muslim

Comment

USA

Love: fatty food, large meals, TV shows, cheap weed, NFL, NBA, etc

Hate: two party system, taxes, welfare, section 8 housing, politicians, ignorant fools.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                Love: Freedom
                Hate: Die Juden
                Cut me a break! I am Juden, I hate Zionism!

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

I just want to korn beautiful Indonesian women... Is that a crime.

Allah and Mohammed told me in a PACman type dream, that I needed to re seed Indonesia.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

My Muslim name will be

Mo-well-hung Mohammed poundpoontang Ali, the final final prophet!!

Comment

Love: all of it!. Diversity, people, food,

Hate: our ignoramus neighbour to the south.

Comment

Working...
                      X