Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth trying to burn fat directly or is caleries in and out all that matters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth trying to burn fat directly or is caleries in and out all that matters?

Like im weight lifting, eating a calorie deficit and making fast awesome gains!

I eat carbs, I dont do any cardio, I dont fast.

Would it be beneficial to fast in the morning to burn fat directly?

Would it be beneficial to run long distances to burn fat directly? (would burn msucle too so no point?)

Would it be worth cutting out all carbs to burn fat directly? 9still keeping low fat too, but some good fats)

Basically am I doing fat loss optimally but eating a well balanced high protein healthy diet with a calorie deficit of 1000 cal and compound weight lifting?

Is that optimal or should I try to burn fat directly?

How could I make it more optimal or is that not possible?

You still gotta eat mayne. What you're doing is starvation. I lost 40 lbs in less than 3 months and what kept me going was drinking a crap ton of water daily (piss is white before bed at least), eating the right foods, and having a good rest. You don't want to be a skeleton on fight night. Stay away from salt.

You gotta eat, but the right foods. I usually eat Quinoa and Canned Tuna in my diet. You are what you eat and my peekaboo style demands that I'm explosive like a fish. Its funny how on one side of the planet, people are dying of obesity, while on the other side, people are dying from hunger.

If you're serious about your deficit, you should try some hypnosis and NLP techniques some boxers use to trick their mind to loose weight. You can eat a can of beans and feel like you ate at a buffet and some techniques help ease out the performance anxiety.

Just my few cents in

Comment

Working...
    X