Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was your most proudest prediction of a fight that happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really the greatest prediction ever, but I had Cotto/Margarito right down to the round.

Comment

I betted on BHop over Pascal for both fights

It was nice cuz he was the underdog and I threw some money down on a draw in the first fight which I rarely do so that fight was a breakeven for me

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        I picked Herrera to school Danny. Wasn't as bad as I assumed, but Herrera clearly won 9-3..
        Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        9-3?stop watching fights by ass.7-5...
        Lol word! 9-3 is type ridiculous.

Comment

Only a couple....cos I am usually wrong.

Calzaghe v Lacy. Just did not buy the fact that Lacy was the second coming of Iron Mike and thought Calzaghe would be too fast, have a point to prove and that a big night out in Manchester would get the best out of him.

Benn v The G Man. Just could not see someone like Benn allowing himself to be rolled-over in London and having his title taken by another banger. Red rag to a bull as far as Benn was concerned and the more Gerald was talked-up the more Benn was going to get in the zone.

Maidana v Broner. Marcos written off as an opponent, tough Argie who'd stick around and give God's gift a few rounds. Nah, wasn't buying that.

Comment

Hopkins over Trinidad. And this was during the whole Trinidad hype craze, when people actually thought he'd KO "old man" Hopkins, beat Jones Jr, that he could walk on water, turn water into wine.

I knew Trinidad was going to get beat down from the time Hopkins throw down the flag to giving him his last meal. Trinidad had lost that fight before they ever stepped in the ring.

Another was Forrest over Mosley. Mosley had just beaten DLH and went on his run of fighting cans, appearing on celebrity marathons, and other distractions. Meanwhile Vernon was hungry for the big time.
            Last edited by Death_Adder; 10-07-2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X