Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you rather bring back. Prime Marvin Hagler(mw) or Prime Felix Trinidad (WW)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you rather bring back. Prime Marvin Hagler(mw) or Prime Felix Trinidad (WW)

Hagler at MW. Or Trinidad at 147-154.?
    Hagler-MW
    75.71%
    Trinidad-WW
    24.29%

The poll is expired.

fuck both, bring back prime Margarito

Comment

Lol Hagler would rape the MW division so hard.

Comment

ya loaded gloves and all

Comment

Hagler because i never fully recognized what a great Champion i was watching when he was active, at his best was nearly unbeatable and possible the only man who could challenge Monzon as the greatest Middleweight of all time. Trinidad was great too, but he was no Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            fuck both, bring back prime Margarito
            Lol prime margarito is marg with plaster in his gloves hes a ****ing scum bag

Comment

Hagler would be better and this from a Tito fan.

Comment

Tito. Hagler would just fight WWs. Tito would make Floyd take another retirement as well as beat the crap out of most.

Comment

who the hell would prefer to see trinidad over hagler? funny thread.

Comment

Tough one for me because I grew up watching Trinidad and he gave me so many great memories but I voted Hagler because I would have loved to watch his fights live or in person. ATG's don't come around too often. Also I'd love to see how an old fighter would fare against a new fighter.
                    Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 12-19-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X