No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe FIRES BACK to Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    Having nudity of a hot mama (in our sig or avi)
    , which none of us find offensive, is that legal??
    If it says in the rules at the top of NSB that it isn't allowed, then it isn't allowed.

Comment

Comment

every1 knows ufc fighters gettin robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          He already did.... he basically said shut up to Ellerbe, and that he (White) is creating a sport while they (Ellerbe) are destroying one.
          Lol, you do realize MMA (Ufc) has been around for a while now. Heck back in the Ken Shamrock days, around the 90's. I believe Roy or Whitaker was P4P. So I dont believe he's creating anything. He has been trying to advance it for a while now..

Comment

"This is typical Dana, who is always prone to ignorant outbursts. He should be the last person to try to judge someone else."

^ so I guess this doesn't apply to Mayweather talking about Jeremy Lin

Comment

Tactics like these, where Dana points at the camera, gets loud and bashes someone is totally out of a WWE play book. Why is he bashing floyd like he's the one fighting him next or something lol? He reminds me of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan in that clip. Hilarious.

Comment

2 dudes who make money off other dude's blood sweat and tears are going back and forth like they're not the same cats who won't bust a grape in a fruit fight....both dudes suck!!!

Dana was just trying to tap into the Asian market and decided to use Floyd's tweet to spring into the Asian consumer's pocket....its nothing but a "G" thing so you can't knock his hustle ....Ellerbee is just doing what he does...he's a MADE man and Floyd is his maker

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                  And Floyd needs to stfu and mind his own business and not worry about what's going on in basketball. U see how these fool loves to tell others to mind they business but their own lil Floyd is the one always on someone's else's bizz.
                  This............

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Lol, you do realize MMA (Ufc) has been around for a while now. Heck back in the Ken Shamrock days, around the 90's. I believe Roy or Whitaker was P4P. So I dont believe he's creating anything. He has been trying to advance it for a while now..
                    Not to downplay your comment, cause I do agree.

But Dana and the Fertittas acquired UFC during the "Ken Shamrock" days. He really has been there from the beginning. Shamrock joined the UFC in 93, White became president to the UFC in 92.

The first UFC event ever, wasn't until 93.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                      Tactics like these, where Dana points at the camera, gets loud and bashes someone is totally out of a WWE play book. Why is he bashing floyd like he's the one fighting him next or something lol? He reminds me of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan in that clip. Hilarious.
                      It does seem like a promo.. I was waiting for Roger to hit him with a chair from the back and say you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X