new: danny garcia documentary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Vid!! i really like Danny

Comment

Bad ass video. How can anyone not like Danny?? Dude comes to fight every fight and is pretty damn good.

Comment

Q hooked this up nice!!!....Swift earned his spot....respect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
          It's good to see his entire family and not just his loud mouth dad. Now that Garcia has attained some popularity, do you all think Angel will tone it down now? I doubt it.
          They will always underestimate Danny. Angel is just telling these fools the truth, and the truth hurts. He is right, they are wrong

Comment

The production level was way better than I expected, props to WSHH for them raw emotions.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
                This shit is weak homie. He just got done breaking Matthysse orbital bone minutes earlier Corn balls ElButtFukk

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post

Comment

I like Danny, but his dad makes me root against him.

The tears at the end indicate just what a boxer goes through. From training camp to the fight to result and the aftermath.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      I like Danny, but his dad makes me root against him.

The tears at the end indicate just what a boxer goes through. From training camp to the fight to result and the aftermath.
                      I never understand when someone says I'm a fan of so and so but his dad or his manager or his trainer or his fans makes me root against him. I think this is a sorry azz excuse. U're watching the fighter fight not his trainer, his dad or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X