Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did HBO Drop Wladimor Klitscko after these fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did HBO Drop Wladimor Klitscko after these fights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4tU6lYkmcg

this is way more Skillful performance than any borefest that Mayweather puts on, I think after this he destroys calvin brock in exciting fashion.

This was an boxing clinic of distance, jab and picking the right hand.

Then he was dropped.

Any ideas?

No relevant US HW.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

this is way more Skillful performance than any borefest that Mayweather puts on, I think after this he destroys calvin brock in exciting fashion.

Then he was dropped.

Any ideas?
      It didn't make sense for companies to buy Klitschko fights only to have nobody watch the broadcast.

Wlad is nowhere near as skillful or good to watch as Mayweather, either.

Comment

Then he was dropped.

Any ideas?
        Its clear that your opinion doesn't match that of the HBO viewing public nor HBO management. You may find wlad extremely entertaining but obviously others didn't because they didn't watch. HBO isn't going to invest in putting a wlad fight on when history shows the ratings aren't good.

Ratings indicate people enjoy watching Mayweather more. You just have to accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
          Its clear that your opinion doesn't match that of the HBO viewing public nor HBO management. You may find wlad extremely entertaining but obviously others didn't because they didn't watch. HBO isn't going to invest in putting a wlad fight on when history shows the ratings aren't good.

Ratings indicate people enjoy watching Mayweather more. You just have to accept that.
          So basically America want to see a boring wife beater who cherry picks over a 240 pound monster that skilfully dissects his opponents. you are probably right but I think that says more about the HBO viewing Audience then Wlad. hE GETS INCREDIBLE VIEWING FIGURES IN EUROPE.

Comment

As a huge Wlad fan and a huge Mayweather fan it never ceases to amaze me how the average Klit fan mind keeps going to Mayweather VS Klitschko when they have nothing to do with each other. And no it's not more skillfull than Mayweather. And what reason would it be more exciting than one of the 26 times Mayweather's stopped somebody?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              It didn't make sense for companies to buy Klitschko fights only to have nobody watch the broadcast.

Wlad is nowhere near as skillful or good to watch as Mayweather, either.

Wlads barely lost a round since 2004/5, knocked out more people than Mayweather beaten and doesn't have any robberies on his resume.

Wlad is a gold medallists with an elite Amateur pedigree, far better than Mayweather.

I think the stats and facts have Wlad far more skilful than Mayweather but thanks for posting on this thread mate.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                As a huge Wlad fan and a huge Mayweather fan it never ceases to amaze me how the average Klit fan mind keeps going to Mayweather VS Klitschko when they have nothing to do with each other. And no it's not more skillfull than Mayweather. And what reason would it be more exciting than one of the 26 times Mayweather's stopped somebody?
                Mayweather doesn't co-ordinate the right hand better than wlads and wlads jab is literally poetry.

The way Wlad throws a right hand, his shoulder turn and weight transfer is incredible, combine his greek god esque body and its hes far more pleasing to watch.

Plus he has a far better KO ratio than Mayweather, and people say Wlad holds back. I think that's a sign that Wlads more exciting tbh.

Comment

Then he was dropped.

Any ideas?
                  Because HBO are idiots

Comment

Mayweather doesn't co-ordinate the right hand better than wlads and wlads jab is literally poetry.

The way Wlad throws a right hand, his shoulder turn and weight transfer is incredible, combine his greek god esque body and its hes far more pleasing to watch.

Plus he has a far better KO ratio than Mayweather, and people say Wlad holds back. I think that's a sign that Wlads more exciting tbh.
                    Dammit I got suckered up in this beeyotch. Go on. If you get that much fun out of it. I'm out though.

Comment

Working...
                    X