Collapse
No announcement yet.

is making friends a form of ducking??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenn Johnson-Alan Green were good friends and they still fought.Ali and Holmes were def friends when they fought. Actually sometimes since friends in boxing also have a rivalry, that might push them to win even more since they want to outdo them.

Comment

No, I don't think so. I am sure Broner wanted to be friends first because Floyd is his hero. I don't agree that Broner is a new better Mayweather. Broner has a long way to go to prove he is as good as Floyd. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because I think Broner is not good looking at all and Floyd is much better looking than Broner. Broner is 23 and he looks older than Mayweather. His forehead is wrinkled like an old man. If Floyd doesn't want to fight him then he just doesn't fight him. He doesn't need to be friends to not sign a contract to fight. Floyd is past prime but no lightweight is going to beat him in my opinion. When and if Broner beats a top welterweight then maybe he becomes a treat to Floyd.

Comment

Sorry about the spelling error. I meant to say Broner would have to beat a top welterweight before he could be considered a threat to Floyd.

Comment

Kevin Mitchell and Ricky Burns were always very good friends, when they fought it was a war until Burns stopped Mitchell in the 4th round

Comment

Wow boxing fans? That value goes down every minute with this lot.

Comment

wow,you make an alt account to post nnsense

Comment

I can't believe Moderators allow these kind of dumbass threads to stay on for so long. I mean, the trolls will always exist but Mods are supposed to do their job. That's why this section sucks more and more everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  i dont think floyds using it as a way to duck broner i dont think that fight would ever take place. plus im pretty sure zab and floyd were friends somewhat before they fought despite the bad blood that took place in the ring

Comment

Working...
                  X