No announcement yet.

feeling great today how about you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling great today how about you

Got some sparring in for fun with the homie Danny you will see him on the next season of the ultimate fighter hopefully,anyway i still got it throwing crisp combos if anything the time off did me good,now i thought id kick back and watch some college football before i go donate blood for the east coast peeps and thats pretty much it.hows your day fellas?

Pretty crappy actually

Going to the gym to blow some steam off and then watching boxing the rest of the day

Comment

Damn good Mark mah homie. Got up early(well 8 aint too early, but its my day off, so its early enough), got hopped up on coffee. Bout to do some running around(the purchase of the new Crown Royal Maple is one of the errands that I have to accomplish), finna fire up the grill once me and Mrs. Chief return, and then watch the fights this evening. Thankful as always that the Lord woke me and the Mrs. up this morning.

Comment

Not good. I'm hungover, acid reflux is acting up. I'm gonna get pussy later on today but its from a woman I'd rather not be involved with anymore. I feel like having a couple of Maker's Mark sometime today as well. Nothing like bourbon on a late Saturday afternoon. Or anytime really.

Comment

I feel good every time I open up my eyes, the day I don't wake up is the day I might feel a little crappy.

Comment

Feeling okay. Trying to find the motivation to get dressed and go to Fresno today, but it snowed last night and I don't like to drive in the snow...

Comment

I'm feeling damn good today! the good Lord has blessed me with another day. Wifey got up and made me some eggs with turkey and cheese. (slammin) now on the scene for a bit before I head out to meet friends.

hope you all have a blessed day! one love!

Comment

Working...
              X