No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    He did if you know how to read in between the lines.

He said Garcia wouldn't have problems with Judah = Garcia will beat Judah.

When talking about Mathysse, he only said Garcia will be a "problem" for anyone lol In other words, that's a nice way of saying Garcia will put up a fight but he's not convinced Garcia will win.

Pretty simple stuff here.
    Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2AYGojHVV
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Where did he say this at?

Another fighter who wants to fight Garcia in the future is the feared puncher Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30KOs) of Argentina.

"Tough fight for both of them. I think Danny's boxing skills are little bit better than Matthysse. But, Mattyhsse is one of the few guys that Danny would face as a champion that might be able to take some of [his punches] too. I think he can take it better than [Amir] Khan or [Erik] Morales can, and he can give it back too. Danny is not going away quietly...no matter what happens. If you can get on the scale and make 140, and Danny gets on the scale and makes 140 - you got a problem. No matter who you are, you got a problem," Naazim said.
    where did you interpret this from? You sir obviously have a problem reading between the lines. For two guys who think Danny Garcia is not that great of a fighter. You and Dominibox sure be on threads related to him trying to discredit him as a fighter.

Comment

First let me say that Cotto was indeed not the same fighter by the time he met Pacquiao. It was evident in the Clottey fight. Margarito took a big chunk out of Cotto's shelf life.

By the time Mayweather fought Cotto, he was still good, but he was nowhere what he once was before the Margarito fight.

Only difference when Floyd and Pac fought Cotto was the weight; but either way, Cotto was never the same after the Margarito fight. That goes for pac and Mayweather.
      Totally agree. My point is, how can some people say Pacquiao beated a finished Cotto, and after say that Mayweather beated the best Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        Yes he got dropped 4 times. BUT, it all started with a WILD left hook. So please, stick to the conversation. Did Garcia beat Khan because of his boxing skills?
        This idiot is basically arguing with me about a left hook that landed on Khan that landed on Morales, that he is calling "lucky". This guy is a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2AYGojHVV
          This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Where did he say this at?

where did you interpret this from? You sir obviously have a problem reading between the lines. For two guys who think Danny Garcia is not that great of a fighter. You and Dominibox sure be on threads related to him trying to discredit him as a fighter.

Lol ok, so you can't read in between the lines.

Let's put it this way.

What do you think "Garcia won't have a problem with Judah" meant?
          Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 10-27-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            This idiot is basically arguing with me about a left hook that landed on Khan that landed on Morales, that he is calling "lucky". This guy is a fool.
            It wasn't the same. The one on Khan landed on his fkin neck cause Garcia was not looking. The one on Morales landed flush on the chin cause Garcia was actually looking. Watch the replays.

Comment

@ Grustler, while we're at it, what do you think he meant by "Mathysse will take Garcia's punches better than Khan and Morales"?

Even though we already told you this, what do you think Richardson meant by that?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Khan got countered (<----- boxing skill) then beat on.... Whats the problem???
                Lucky punch = Boxing skill ... I get it!

Marquez Counterpunching IS boxing skill.
                Mayweather Counterpunching IS boxing skill....So, please...have some respect for the sport of boxing.

Comment

For the record, when Richardson said "No matter what happens, Garcia will be a problem for anyone", he's basically saying he feels Garcia puts up a good fight, but he's not convinced Garcia beats Mathysse. That's why he says "NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS", meaning if Mathysse busts dat ass, Garcia will go out fighting.

Damn, I thought this was clear

Comment

@ Grustler, while we're at it, what do you think he meant by "Mathysse will take Garcia's punches better than Khan and Morales"?

Even though we already told you this, what do you think Richardson meant by that?
                    Naazim NEVER said Matthysse would beat Garcia. He only said that Matthysse can take Garcia's punches better than Khan but that doesn't mean he meant Matthysse can beat Garcia. He never said that. He basically said if Garica can make 140 then he is a problem for anyone. Are you debating this? What are you hollering about?

Comment

For the record, when Richardson said "No matter what happens, Garcia will be a problem for anyone", he's basically saying he feels Garcia puts up a good fight, but he's not convinced Garcia beats Mathysse. That's why he says "NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS", meaning if Mathysse busts dat ass, Garcia will go out fighting.

Damn, I thought this was clear
                      BULL****.... in your own world he meant this. Clearly you are wrong. He said Garcia is a PROBLEM for anyone. You got your comprehension strings crossed bruh. I'm not going to respond to you but let others point out your flaws on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X