Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met this fine girl today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 18 it seems like she can change her mind pretty quick. Tomorrow she might say she can't be with a 30 year old who has a kid with another woman. The age difference is not that big to be honest, it would be worse if you were 18 and she was 30.

Nothing wrong with talking to her, she might want a sugar-daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Problem is after talking for a few hours on the phone i ask her how old she is she says 18,one part of me says she was 6 when i graduated highschool the other says fck the sht out of her am i to old at 30 to date an 18 yearold.
      All is fair in love, Mark. Age doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        My game is pathetic. Hope you close that one.

I can't pull a damn thing
        you tell em about your 16k bscene rep?
        i'd imagine that's a game changer

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you tell em about your 16k bscene rep?
          i'd imagine that's a game changer
          hahahhahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            At 18 it seems like she can change her mind pretty quick. Tomorrow she might say she can't be with a 30 year old who has a kid with another woman. The age difference is not that big to be honest, it would be worse if you were 18 and she was 30.

Nothing wrong with talking to her, she might want a sugar-daddy.
            Then shes fcking with the wrong dude,i have far to many bills to be any womans sugar daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              All is fair in love, Mark. Age doesn't matter.
              I thought you were Maka lol so weird to see you without the big titty ho in your avy.how are you doing my brother i rarely see you and your probably m,y fav poster on the site.

Comment

I thought you were Maka lol so weird to see you without the big titty ho in your avy.how are you doing my brother i rarely see you and your probably m,y fav poster on the site.
                I thought I was maka myself haha.

That's a temporary avy in honor of a great guy named Johhny Tapia, will be back to that big titty chick soon.

I'm mostly at the p-lounge and I'm here almost every day for the last 7 year or so.

Comment

I thought I was maka myself haha.

That's a temporary avy in honor of a great guy named Johhny Tapia, will be back to that big titty chick soon.

I'm mostly at the p-lounge and I'm here almost every day for the last 7 year or so.
                  Well i need to hit the p lounge yall can teach me some tagalog hope i spelled that properly.

Comment

Well i need to hit the p lounge yall can teach me some tagalog hope i spelled that properly.
                    Right you did. Everyone is welcome in the p-lounge, my friend.

Comment

Right you did. Everyone is welcome in the p-lounge, my friend.
                      How do i say bozz is a p ussy

Comment

Working...
                      X