No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas Appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Who was you idol?? That Cerote Carlos "El Famoso" Hernandez. At least Mexican and Americans have boxers to look up to? Who does El Salvador or Salvadorian Americans have???
    When have I ever said that cerote was my idol? Stop avoiding the fact Vargas was a glorfied bum.

Stop making this into a national war, I'm not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      When have I ever said that cerote was my idol? Stop avoiding the fact Vargas was a glorfied bum.

Stop making this into a national war, I'm not interested.
      Nah I would not start a war that is so one sided, Come on Pepe.. El Salvador aint got nothing on Mexico, But you know what I am a Barcelona fan from way back so if you want to bet some points, I will bet you I billion points that Barcelona a will beat Real Madrid this coming weekend en la La Liga and another Billion points that Barcelona will beat Real Madrid in the UEFA Championship Finals, thats if Real makes it to the finals because I know Barcelone will be at the finals.. Whats up, you want some Pepe????

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Nah I would not start a war that is so one sided, Come on Pepe.. El Salvador aint got nothing on Mexico, But you know what I am a Barcelona fan from way back so if you want to bet some points, I will bet you I billion points that Barcelona a will beat Real Madrid this coming weekend en la La Liga and another Billion points that Barcelona will beat Real Madrid in the UEFA Championship Finals, thats if Real makes it to the finals because I know Barcelone will be at the finals.. Whats up, you want some Pepe????
        You're obessed with El Salvador. Nobody is talking about that but you.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT EL SALVADOR

I never plan on going back there again, there is nothing to be "proud" of about el salvador. I don't know why you bring it up like if I actually cared for the country.

Sure, I'll take the bet.

FYI

I don't believe Real will over the weekend, and I believe Real will lose the league to Barca. I've said this a couple weeks ago.

Glad to see a proud Mexican like you supporting Barca....I'm sure you must worship Hernan Cortes also.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          You're obessed with El Salvador. Nobody is talking about that but you.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT EL SALVADOR

I never plan on going back there again, there is nothing to be "proud" of about el salvador. I don't know why you bring it up like if I actually cared for the country.

Sure, I'll take the bet.

FYI

I don't believe Real will over the weekend, and I believe Real will lose the league to Barca. I've said this a couple weeks ago.

Glad to see a proud Mexican like you supporting Barca....I'm sure you must worship Hernan Cortes also.
          Nah not really!! LMAO just like how Barcelona plays, always have, always will. Im a bigger Chivas fan, eventhough they suck right now. Nay bro you should be proud of where your people come from, do not be ashamed of being cerote.. If I was Salvadorean, I would be ****en proud to be, but thank god i am not.. Puro Barcelona Y Chivas cabron!!! Oh and Viva El C.D. Luis Angel Firpo from El Salvador also homie!!HAHAHAHA
          Last edited by RIZO24; 04-19-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Long live El Feroz.... And Antonio Margarito!!!!!

Never backed down from nobody. I miss these two

Comment

Man what can I say.

Vargas was awesome. He had probably the best waist movement i've seen since chavez, the ability he had to dodge was incredible. Its a shame he went out early, would've loved to see more action from Fernando.

Comment

another classic...............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  only if he would of not rushed things, he probably would still be fighting today...............
                  His chronic back problems would had ended his career even if he took it slower

Comment

i was watching vargas-trinidad today...
                    vargas was balls out, awesome...prime he was a beast

Comment

too damn young goin into that Tito fight but still gave it all, still gave us good fights vs Mosley at the end of his career

El Feroz Vargas

the bad talk for Mayorga fight was crazy lol

Comment

Working...
                      X