Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Apologize for what? I know you're a *******, nothing new there. That's why you keep pretending ESPN didn't report it. CNN. A million other media sites including this one.

Sure we can be friends. I know plenty of *******s.

i didnt see it...sheesh what do you want? my Lakers got eliminated a week ago and i try to avoid watching Sportscenter....sue me

and i would love to remain friends with you...you're just like my real life friends...they can be pretty emotional and hard headed too...but i love em because they know the weight divisions in boxing
    Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 05-18-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Take it easy on these Floyd cocksukers Mak.
      Your asking Floyd Mayweather the greatest man in the world to prove he really wants to fight. Contact someone who could actually make the fight happen instead of making internet videos.
      He has a shiny new outfit what else do you want? Packytard!

Comment

• just to be clear...floyd's demand is not full ost like some nincompoop is suggesting. the blood testing he did against shane has some major loopholes and with the 18-day cutoff the testing was more like a charade.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I agree, Manny has definitely won the PR war - which is what he set out to do when he dropped the opportunity to fight in the ring and went to court. Regardless, that's irrelevant to facts. PR usually is (see: any war of the past 100 years). The bottom line is that the onus doesn't matter - if terms aren't agreed upon, this fight isn't happening. There is only one hold up. So figure it out.
          I think Mayweather's legal issues to some extent still plays a major role in holding up Mayweather's next fight. Does anyone actually know the exact details, and that he will 100% be able to fight in the next 4 months?

At the end of the day, if nothing at all does materialize. Then the final winner of the PR war will be the person remembered to have come out on top. Mayweather can't write history through fighthype(it's a single/limited outlet), only sports writers and those in mainstream media can. At this point he'll need to completely take charge of the way the situation is being reported or get himself and Pacquiao in the ring and beat him.

Comment

• IMDAZED has made MAKAVELLI go CRACKAVELLI this is hilarious keep up the good work IMDAZED.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
              Take it easy on these Floyd cocksukers Mak.
              Your asking Floyd Mayweather the greatest man in the world to prove he really wants to fight. Contact someone who could actually make the fight happen instead of making internet videos.
              He has a shiny new outfit what else do you want? Packytard!

i even have a guy on my profile asking me to stop making these threads

all i asked was for Floyd to try...these ***g0ts act like i asked them to slap their moms or something

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                IMDAZED has made MAKAVELLI go CRACKAVELLI this is hilarious keep up the good work IMDAZED.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i didnt see it...sheesh what do you want? my Lakers got eliminated a week ago and i try to avoid watching Sportscenter....sue me

and i would love to remain friends with you...you're just like my real life friends...they can be pretty emotional and hard headed too...but i love em because they know they weight divisions in boxing
                  Now you know. So go on and make a thread about how Manny needs to step up. Or just keep it real, mak.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

and i would love to remain friends with you...you're just like my real life friends...they can be pretty emotional and hard headed too...but i love em because they know the weight divisions in boxing
                    when this happen?

i thought lakers had a bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                      IMDAZED has made MAKAVELLI go CRACKAVELLI this is hilarious keep up the good work IMDAZED.
                      LMAO!

Can't believe a circle jerk is happening here right this very minute!

and imdazed is in the center of it! hilarious! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X