Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John travolta will be playing the role as John Gotti.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] John travolta will be playing the role as John Gotti.

This is going to be the worst movie. I don't think he can pull it off.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...XVBVIWFf2BBj9M

Talentless guy playing another talentless guy.

It might work.

Comment

Not my first or second pick but I'll keep it in mind, looking for reviews before seeing it.

Prob gonna be a stinker but who knows..

Comment

Trigger idk if its right for u to say that or credible...someone pmed me and said u thought Crossroads was a good movie. Since then that individual has changed their name so idk who it was.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Trigger idk if its right for u to say that or credible...someone pmed me and said u thought Crossroads was a good movie. Since then that individual has changed their name so idk who it was.
          Is that the movie with Mandy Moore? That's a great movie. Buy my favorite chick flick is Mean Girls.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Crossroads? you mean the Britney Spears movie? if so then yeah it is badass. its about a girl who is not a girl, but now yet a woman. kinda inbeetween. i hate that feeling lol. my dad treating me like im still a kid, but still deciding wat im about to do for the rest of my life isnt easy.

chea

Comment

Not sure he can pull it of either, but I hope he does. Personally I would have chosen Chazz Palmintery.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                Is that the movie with Mandy Moore? That's a great movie. Buy my favorite chick flick is Mean Girls.
                Wtf? It was the Britney Spears movie. That movie is known as one of the worst movies ever, especially in the last 2 decades. Can't believe that alt from Ireland was right

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Not sure he can pull it of either, but I hope he does. Personally I would have chosen Chazz Palmintery.
                  That's a great choice. I Robert De niro in his younger days would of made a great Gotti.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    That's a great choice. I Robert De niro in his younger days would of made a great Gotti.

Frank Vincent who played Billy Batts in "Goodfella's" os another solid choice in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X