Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: DeGale Would Be Too Easy, I'd Smash Him To Bits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Froch breaks DeGale late. Froch gets stronger as the fight progresses while DeGale slows down. I don't think Degale has enough fire power to keep froch off him for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Andre Dirrell more than bothered Froch when they fought
      that dirrell doesnt exist anymore bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Are you talking about Khan here?
        Applies to him as well.

Comment

Highly unlikely... Froch is old and washed up, DeGale would be too much for him at this stage of his career. Do yourself a favor and keep your day job with Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            I think Froch breaks DeGale late. Froch gets stronger as the fight progresses while DeGale slows down. I don't think Degale has enough fire power to keep froch off him for 12 rounds.
            froch was a punching bag be4 and if he comes back he will be even worse degale is to slick and to complicated for him FFS watch eubank jr vs froch sparring

Comment

Bute was there to be hit as usual and although Degale was the winner I was far from impressed, a Degale v Golovkin match would see Degale smashed.Froch is entitled to his opinion but I doubt he will lace them up again but stranger things have happened.

Comment

If The Cobra is making this statement based off last nights fight in comparison to his own fight with Bute than he is mistaken. The Bute that fought last night would give Froch a good scrap and styles make fights. Froch has more bang on his shots but DeGale doesn't get excessively hit flush on the chin so the power factor wouldn't be as prominent. Still I would pick Froch in a close decision win because his power keeps you honest and he gets more cagey as the fight progresses.

DeGale I don't like but he is starting to earn my respect. He is a tricky fighter and can adapt. His gas tank is questionable though and i think that would be the deciding factor. DeGale is is annoyingly arrogant though. I prefer Special K Kell Brook as my main man to watch from the UK side. Excited to see him matched up with some more of the big names after seeing how he handled Porter. Joshua is serious s h i t too, he looks like he can be really special.
                Last edited by umop-ap!sdn; 11-30-2015, 02:24 AM.

Comment

I always thought DeGale's style played to Froch's strengths.

The early rounds would be competitive, but DeGale's habbit of slowing down in the mid rounds would result in a TKO.

Still, Carl isn't coming back, so it's redundant.

Comment

Froch ends his career in 9.

Comment

degale will be too much for carla

Comment

Working...
                      X