Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't Canelo have to make a decision this week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxing is just about money
    1M ppv buys>97k ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      boxing is just about money
      1M ppv buys>97k ppv buys
      You think Canelo can beat GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        You think GGG has a monopoly on sucker ****?

Ward had a bum move up to 172 in Paul Smith. I mean come on. They all do it.
        Yes, they're all playing the game. I've been saying this for a while. Gi Gi fans wanna act like their guy isn't playing the game though. He's requested cw fights, he's brought up his numbers on HBO, saying he's A-Side vs so and so, the minute it's done to him, his fans start crying. That's the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Froch offered and I haven't heard GGG turn it down. Last j heard his trainer said they would go up and fight Froch anywhere.
          What's the bigger number. 172 or 168?

You're drunk lad, sleep it off.

Comment

Yeah I am sure the WBC would much rather have GGG and his 97k PPV numbers paying their sanctioning fee than Canelo.
            They ain't strippin nobody.

Comment

Canelo beat everyone from 154 to 160

Comment

Has nothing to do with it. I don't think he can but I agree wth what he posted. GGG should get his weight down and just whip his ass bro. Point blank. Being awarded the WBC title without fighting for it then maybe unifying with Andy lee on regular HBO is not the same thing as getting it popping with Canelo on cinco de mayo, big time ppv, on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  What's the bigger number. 172 or 168?

You're drunk lad, sleep it off.
                  Nah, yall just drunk off of Gi Gi juice bro. It's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Has nothing to do with it. I don't think he can but I agree wth what he posted. GGG should get his weight down and just whip his ass bro. Point blank. Being awarded the WBC title without fighting for it then maybe unifying with Andy lee on regular HBO is not the same thing as getting it popping with Canelo on cinco de mayo, big time ppv, on the big stage.
                    I am ok with a fighter fighting within the division's limit for the title.

If his optimal weight is 160 and he's the middleweight champion I don't feel like he should be forced to take a catchweight. Maybe he will, maybe not, but I don't see how it satisfies the rules of championship fights and weight divisions historically. I mean why have them then.

According to the rules of every sanctioning body, he doesn't have to take the catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Well take up 172 with Carl, that's what he told Loeffler at the Tyson-Wlad fight.

Canelo is no Floyd, not even at the table.

Then why is he trying to get in the ring with Froch?

Gennady made it clear he wants whoever has the WBC belt to unify 160. Lee is willing to fight him provided he beats Saunders for WBO unification.
                      Then why is he trying to get in the ring with Froch? Also lee is with dibella and fighting on showtime he could face the winner of quillin and jacobs

Comment

Working...
                      X