No announcement yet.

khan going to fight garcia i hear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan going to fight garcia i hear

lets hope so. i wanna see him get knocked out again or avange the knock out.

I hope so to. Both Khan and Garcia have been doing very little fighting in the last few years and when they do fight it is not with anybody that good. They both need to fight a good fighter who won't be a 10 to 1 underdog or 20 to 1 underdog to them. No more cherry picks, please. Khan and Garcia are both top 10 world rated welterweights and I think the odds would be pretty close. It would be the first time in years that either of them fought a dangerous opponent. I hope they fight and settle it and let the boxing fans know how good they are or aren't right now.

Comment

And just where did you hear this?

Comment

Did Khan tell you this?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          And just where did you hear this?
          Sources bro, this thread sure is lacking them

Comment

heard it on youtube interview with Hern that has been doing the rounds.

he says khan v brook could happen in the summer but it's looking like Khan will fight in January. Garcia's name was mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-novice View Post
              lets hope so. i wanna see him get knocked out again or avange the knock out.
              Those are the only two possible outcomes.

Comment

Did Khan fax over some Imaginary contract ?

Comment

khan is a joke for not fighting but i do like watching him when he does.

Comment

It's not Jealousy, its downright obsessive/compulsive to the extreme. Oscar was desperate to see Floyd lose and it never happened. It drove him to fishnets and other kinky stuff. Oscar should be proud that he did better against Floyd than a number of opponents and just accept what he cannot change.

Comment

Working...
                    X