No announcement yet.

How is Pac still ranked P4P #1 on BS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Pac still ranked P4P #1 on BS?

That makes no sense. I only recently checked boxingscenes rankings and to my surprise Pac is STILL number one. But how is that so if he arguably lost to a past prime light weight not even a year ago? Their reasoning is also incredibly warped, they say the Bradley fight should be seen as a win, which I agree with, but they also say the Marquez fight should be seen as a win, which I and most people disagree with.

The fact of the matter is Pacquiao has come off two lackluster performances, has lost his title, and hasn't beat a ranked champion in his weight class in several years. So he can not be number 1 p4p. I think Sergio Martinez has a better argument for number one slot at this point than Pac. But for me the number one spot still belongs to Floyd.

he beat bradley

Comment

it's not boxingscene's P4P, it's Cliff Rold's P4P. unlike the Ring or Yahoo, its the sole opinion of one guy, so he could have the worst list ever but it wouldn't matter, so it really means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        he beat bradley
        I agree but beating Bradley doesn't make you number 1. And I thought he lost to Marquez so I don't understand how he's ranked number on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          I agree but beating Bradley doesn't make you number 1. And I thought he lost to Marquez so I don't understand how he's ranked number on this site.
          He's already #1, "beating" Bradley allows him to retain his spot.
          A close decision with JMM was the same, while JMM was elevated in ranking for the "win".

Comment

who cares anyway every p4p ranking you'll find will be different in one way or another because they're all pretty much opinion based...i think yahoo has floyd #1 p4p.

Comment

Simple....

Comment

Because its their list

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                  Because its their list

Comment

Just edging JMM after underestimating him, and then beating never beaten Bradley is doing ok for no1 spot. Those 2 are better than anything Sergio has ever beat.

Comment

Working...
                    X