Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Andre Berto for IBF title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence vs Andre Berto for IBF title?

I doubt Kell Brook is coming back to 147 at this point so with Spence being #1 it seems some dude Jeff Horn is #3, anyone know of this guy? Would he even take the fight ? Berto is next in line at #4 and seeing as the Cherry picker is fighting Molina apparently it leaves Berto open for a possible title shot vs Spence...

Another logical step up for Spence and for the title... Hope it happens....

Would be a step up for Spence to be honest...not the greatest fight in the world but not bad at all

Comment

Horn beat Randall Bailey but he couldn't hang with Spence. I wouldn't mind Spence vs Berto.

Comment

Either way, I see an easy path to IBF gold for Spence. Only tough fight would have been Peterson.

Comment

How does Berto keep getting thrown into these title discussions, and everyone seems ok with it??

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            How does Berto keep getting thrown into these title discussions, and everyone seems ok with it??
            The only guy stAnding between him and spence for the title is Jeff Horn who I've never heard of honestly...the ranking system is just a bit flawed it seems lol....

Comment

I sure ****ing hope not, Berto isn't even a top 25 welterweight. The guy was being outboxed by Josesito and Ortiz in his last two fights, luckily for him those guys aren't durable at all and waaay past their best anyway.

I hope a fight with Ponomarev can be made, that's a legit match up. I got Spence winning that one but he would at least have to fight for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                ..the ranking system is just a bit flawed it seems lol....
                "Hilarious" might be a better term. Yikes. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Either way, I see an easy path to IBF gold for Spence. Only tough fight would have been Peterson.
                  Why is Peterson out of the picture? Are the rumors true that he's fighting cotto next?

Comment

Lol just realised Ponomarev is now ranked #11 by the IBF, Spence vs Berto it is...

Comment

Working...
                    X