Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

andres ward opens up on various topics including racism in boxing,kovalev,GGG being🐓

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andres ward opens up on various topics including racism in boxing,kovalev,GGG being🐓

racial issues,double standerds,biases in boxing

why kovalve is a tougher challegee then ggg

ward sounds off on "spoiled brat" ggg and why team ggg turneddown the fight in 5 minutes

24 minutes for the first video? I'm good cuh...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      watch the other ones ifu want,im still trying to watch them

Comment

When sog talks like that he makes me feel religious. I feel like praying for a magpie to drop a gilded bible on his head from a great height

Comment

All I heard was whiner crying because he's not allowed to fight bums for big cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

typical nsbeesian rhetoric.

"andre ward is good enough that it frightens me. i'll stay ignorant to the prince's real motivation."

i don't actually read or listen to what he says, but he ducking golovkin and kovalev doe.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              typical nsbeesian rhetoric.

"andre ward is good enough that it frightens me. i'll stay ignorant to the prince's real motivation."

i don't actually read or listen to what he says, but he ducking golovkin and kovalev doe.
              ur right,i to find it funny how these media created "boogeymen" are always knocked down a peg eventuly when they face someone decent,its always the slick defensive boogeymen that are the real ones.

Comment

Slick defensive boogeyman needs to pick his moments though
                Gotta have tune-up
                Let him clean out 175, 2 names to fight & he's golden

Comment

Comment

What has always puzzled me about boxing fans is their flat out refusal to admit there is a lot of racism in the sport. This is a sport where we root for fighters based on race, nationality, ethnicity, ect... The fight today is being promoted as Mexico vs Puerto Rico. But for some reason boxing fans thinks it stops outside the ring....

Kovalev and Stevenson is the perfect example of racism and double standards. Kovalev has has numerous instances of racism, including but not limited to calling an opponent a "thoroughbred *******". Then he compared Stevenson to a chimp and people made excuses from "That's the way he was raised" to "He's not from here he didn't know that was offensive". I"m not from Russia and have never lived there but I have enough sense not to go around calling them drunk Ruskies. Comparing black people to monkey's is a no-no worldwide, not just in America. And even it it was only in America, he's been living here long enough to know it's wrong.

At 21 y/o Stevenson committed a horrible crime in which he was convicted, sentenced, and did his time. He's admitted what he did was wrong. He got out of prison and dedicated himself to boxing and hasn't been in trouble in 17 years. I'll give a 21 year old who has been in gangs since he was a teen more leeway than a 32 year old who is still being racist. Yet we still see people calling Stevenson a pimp, criminal and whatever else. He should be looked at as the American/Canadian dream. A man who made bad decisions as a teen and turned his life around. If people can't see the racism in the way the two are treated they're in denial.

Comment

Working...
                    X