Collapse
No announcement yet.

The World is Ending, would you rather?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] The World is Ending, would you rather?!

The world is about to end due to some fiery catastrophe!! IE: Nuke, meteor strike, Earthquakes/Tsunamis etc. Something you can watch happening and will kill you shortly thereafter.

Between the two options in the poll above, how would you prefer to spend your last moments? Out on the hills with a deck chair watching? Or would you want to miss the whole thing, and die in a crazy drug fuelled state?

Would the last moments of the only planet and civilization you know of be too important to miss? Would you want to die happy and push your body's euphoric properties to the limit?
    Take a ****tail of hard drugs and feel amazing, passing out and dying before the end.
    53.33%
    Get a deck chair and simply watch the carnage unfold for as long as you can.
    46.67%
    Last edited by Barn; 08-12-2015, 01:41 PM.

I'd prefer to do option A but not enough to kill me, so that it would enhance the awesomeness of option B.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      I'd prefer to do option A but not enough to kill me, so that it would enhance the awesomeness of option B.
      Yeah, I was trying to make it one or the other to avoid that ideal situation.

I think I'd be too proud to go for A, and would have to witness the closing of the book of my life and the planet in one go. Then again that's easier said now.

Comment

Can i not just take cocaine and watch it from the deck chair with a glass of whiskey?.

Comment

Nah. I believe after death there's nothing, and I've always been curious about what would happen anyways. I'd get an ice cold beer, roll a nice fat blunt and sit in the shade with the dog and wait for what's coming. I'd probably cry tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            Yeah, I was trying to make it one or the other to avoid that ideal situation.

I think I'd be too proud to go for A, and would have to witness the closing of the book of my life and the planet in one go. Then again that's easier said now.
            A catastrophic end to the world would probably entail you suffering greatly before death, be proud my friend lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              ^^^^^^^^ this.

Comment

I'll put on my Air Max and...

...run the opposite way

why not
                Last edited by -jose-; 08-12-2015, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  A catastrophic end to the world would probably entail you suffering greatly before death, be proud my friend lol.
                  Something like a nuke (provided you were close enough), would be fairly instant. Same with the thermal shock from a meteor, a terrible earthquake where the ground opens, etc.

Comment

I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of watching the world burn. I've always wondered what the high from crack cocaine/heroine feels like. There would be no comedown in this scenario. Give me option A!

Comment

Working...
                    X