Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS and Isareli flag reactions on the campus of UC Berkeley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS and Isareli flag reactions on the campus of UC Berkeley.

So I'm kinda drunk, flipping around, eating Cheetos and shit, when I come across this segment on Fox's Red Eye about this video.

What are the fine, upstanding, world traveled Loungers thoughts about this?

Should we bomb Berkeley?

Death to the Zionist scum?

Go home drunk, you're Pea?

I work at Cal a few days during the week. If I walked by this guy, I wouldn't care, I would tell him to shut the fuck up, how dare he wave an Isis Flag

Comment

I honestly think most people don't know what the Isis flag looks like

Comment

Thats Berkeley for you. It looked like it was only Muslims reacting to the Israeli Flag.

Comment

Bunch o' holy warrin' pricks they r.

Goodnight niccas

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The difference is that there is a case to be made for supporting Israel. The only reason for supporting ISIS is that you are CRAZY. And the number one rule about crazy people is that you don't engage them.

So if somebody is supporting Israel then there's a chance you can engage them in conversation with them eating your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. If they have an Isis flag then they clearly aren't well.

Comment

He should try that on a military installation and see the reactions he gets. Bragg, Hood, Bliss, Carson, Drum, Campbell, Lewis, Benning, Polk, Steward, Sam Houston, Jackson, Leonardwood, he can take his pick. I'll put good money the reactions would be different.

Comment

this is obnoxious and presents a false dichotomy - as if one is to choose between Israel and ISIS. Clever editing indeed. Obviously the goal is either suggest that the students side with ISIS over Israel or hate Israel more than ISIS. which is obviously misleading.

A lot of people around the world abhor the policies of Israel. Most sane people are against ISIS. It is not an either or proposition.
                Last edited by George Orwell; 11-22-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Whoever one starred this likes large penises in or around their mouth.

Comment

Guy was really awkward and not at all convincing.

Although it has to be said that supporting Palestine is the hipster pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X