No announcement yet.

Pregunta para los Boricuas de La Isla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregunta para los Boricuas de La Isla

how big is Cruz in La Isla? and are the rumors about a statue being built in his honor in San Juan if he's victorious versus Salido true?

I heard the same thing bro.. They been talking about it in "El Gordo y La Flaca" and "Primer Impacto", something about a gold plated statue of him. I hope a Boricua from the Island can confirm this.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      I heard the same thing bro.. They been talking about it in "El Gordo y La Flaca" and "Primer Impacto", something about a gold plated statue of him. I hope a Boricua from the Island can confirm this.
      El Gordo y La Flaca are always on top of things. Intact y think El Gordo is a Boricua he probably has a source inside

Comment

"No **** !"

Comment

no va ver una estatua para cruz

Comment

this was his coming out party and he ended up in a hopeless fetal position, i bet he was paid good after all his pre ring antics, that was probably his main goal in the first place, along with the jollys, que puto.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              yup dropped to a knee and quit pinche joto

y salido puro cd obregon

Comment

After people saw what he did to the flag, people start hating him. People that at first wanted to see him win, changed after the flag issue. People that didnt know him got annoyed by all the attention he was getting only because he told the media he was gay. Everyone that knew him or saw him, knew he is gay. PR is full of people with strange standards. But messing the flag and acting like a diva, wont help in getting fans.

Next year WV2 vs Cruz. WV2 is an open ****phobic and he will make anything to make it a big event with his antic. The LGBTT community here hates WV2 and the spectacle of seeing them rooting against WV2 and supporting Cruz can help those two make big bucks.

Comment

cruz should change his nick name to el indomable porque nunca lo han domado........

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    After people saw what he did to the flag, people start hating him. People that at first wanted to see him win, changed after the flag issue. People that didnt know him got annoyed by all the attention he was getting only because he told the media he was gay. Everyone that knew him or saw him, knew he is gay. PR is full of people with strange standards. But messing the flag and acting like a diva, wont help in getting fans.

Next year WV2 vs Cruz. WV2 is an open ****phobic and he will make anything to make it a big event with his antic. The LGBTT community here hates WV2 and the spectacle of seeing them rooting against WV2 and supporting Cruz can help those two make big bucks.
                    I remember his tweets. He used to say he didnt want gays around his kids so they didn't teach em it was okay. WV2 loves trolling though, I actually like WV2.

Comment

Working...
                    X