Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ask a very attractive woman........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] You ask a very attractive woman........

do you know how to cook? Her reply is, "A little bit, but usually don't cook for 1." BTW she is single.

Haha what does that really mean?
    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 07-26-2013, 11:28 PM.

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    do you know how to cook? Her reply is, "A little bit, but usually don't cook for 1."

shes telling u that she wont be cooking for someone like u

looks like ur busted dude

Comment

she doesnt cook at all.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        shes telling u that she wont be cooking for someone like u

looks like ur busted dude
        Haha i never looked at it in a negative way, I took it as she never goes all out and cooks for herself, cus she is single. Damn, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          she doesnt cook at all.
          She only drinks liquid meals hahaha

Comment

Haha i never looked at it in a negative way, I took it as she never goes all out and cooks for herself, cus she is single. Damn, lol.
            i dunno man but u shouldnt be asking her that kind of stuff

u should have ask her if u could bang her from behind while shes cooking

u slow homie

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              i dunno man but u shouldnt be asking her that kind of stuff

u should have ask her if u could bang her from behind while shes cooking

u slow homie
              haha green k

Comment

do you know how to cook? Her reply is, "A little bit, but usually don't cook for 1."

That means she usually cooks for more than one person, depending on her tone and look, and what she might have said after that, that could have meant she cooks for her dude, the dude that stabs her with his hard meat every night and makes her shake with orgasms while you jerk the gherkin to her memory ever night.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  That means she usually cooks for more than one person, depending on her tone and look, and what she might have said after that, that could have meant she cooks for her dude, the dude that stabs her with his hard meat every night and makes her shake with orgasms while you jerk the gherkin to her memory ever night.
                  Haha I love these comments, gold man gold.

Comment

it means that she doesn't really cook. mostly attractive woman don't know what to do at home. they are too busy tryna look fit and look good that they tend to lose sight of this things. or maybe they always get a guy who treats them like a sexy goddess and do the work for them.

i have been in this cases when i ask them "do you know how to cook?" and they will reply "no, i usually don't cook, but it would be nice if a guy would cook me breakfast, do you cook" and have that tryna look too cutie face and smile where they kinda pout their lips. so i will reply with "i do cook, but women who knows how to cook are a good catch and i would invest time on."

that usually works on the attractive woman i have been seeing lately. it's like a role reversal type of thing. at first she gives me the idea that she is hot which of course she is, and that i have to cater for her. but then that's the time i would flip that reversal switch and later on they'd end up trying hard to please.

Comment

Working...
                    X