• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch!

Looks good

Comment

I'm not sold on Tyson.

Is Baby Fury going to be better in the long run?

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
        I'm not sold on Tyson.

Is Baby Fury going to be better in the long run?
        He looks more natural and mobile than Tyson, infact he looks better than early Tyson Fury in pretty much every area.

Comment

He moves well for a big lump.

Comment

Just won by 5th round KO against Ivica Perkovic. Next fight scheduled for 21st July.

Comment

This is dead serious. Hughes Fury already has one of the best jabs in the division.

I'm talking top 5. They way it's delivered with speed and accuracy from the mid section, not tied to his body but close enough to protect. That's how Lennox threw a jab in his prime. Beautiful.

Comment

This guy went pro like a bat out of hell. Seven fights this year?!

Comment

His opponent just went the (8rnd) distance with Alexander Ustinov not too long ago apparently.

Comment

HUGHIE!!!! Haha love that name. . .

Seriously it's always too early to tell in situations like this, but Hughie looks sharp, and appears to have the potential to be a player in the division in another 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                      This guy went pro like a bat out of hell. Seven fights this year?!
                      Next fight is this Sunday. Peter Fury is aiming to have him out twice a month to learn his trade, then going to step up the level of opposition in September.

He already carries a good dig at 18 years old, but once he gets his man strength he is going to have some serious power!

Comment

Working...
                      X