Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a man I'm totally comfortable in saying, I do enjoy looking after myself....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a man I'm totally comfortable in saying, I do enjoy looking after myself....

Thats right, I hit the gym everyday,
    Shower twice-three times a day, Shave my chest and have my back waxed regularly...

Recently I did get my eyebrows waxed and get my hair touched up every two weeks, in this day n' age I don't see that in being a problem...

Sure I ain't a bad looking guy seemingly, I do okay with women and since my holiday in spain I got a good tan I want to keep it,
    Fake tan? Hell no!

Sunbed? Maybe...

How much do you guys look after yourself?

My stories f----d mate .Tbh man my world is full of dream snatchers and haters but I know I wouldn't eat hardly 1 gram of fat .I used to be pretty shredded also immaculate before going to boxing .Should have a good pack , a couple of fights in the am's and a healthy motor and chick , best of gear but truth be it man my haters are my demons .I'm moving on asap though .

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Thats right, I hit the gym everyday,
      Shower twice-three times a day, Shave my chest and have my back waxed regularly...

Recently I did get my eyebrows waxed and get my hair touched up every two weeks, in this day n' age I don't see that in being a problem...

Sure I ain't a bad looking guy seemingly, I do okay with women and since my holiday in spain I got a good tan I want to keep it,
      Fake tan? Hell no!

Sunbed? Maybe...

How much do you guys look after yourself?

dont lie

you only shower on Wednesdays and only own 3 pairs of underwear

Comment

Are you John Orozco?

Comment

when I shave or to see if I have something in my teeth...I only shower when it rains
          Last edited by -jose-; 08-03-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I shave and shower once a week. The b1tches love that.

Comment

Everyday....

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                Are you John Orozco?

Yes, I am John Orozco.

Comment

Do you wax your ass hole too?

Comment

i'll be honest. i have perfect eyebrows so i don't pluck them. they just are. i get the buzzcut so i don't have to do my hair.

i workout everyday. i shower when i feel gross. fuk a shower 3x a day.

i don't grow much body hair. i've never shaved my armpits and it's less than a teen's in puberty. i don't tan. i rather jerk it than spend hours doing fuk all under artificial light or laying in the sun.

give me levis and a t-shirt, i'm ready. forget 3hrs to get dressed. only maintenance is my facial hair. i'll shave when the cheeks start growing in.

that's about it. elegance in simplicity. like my boy orlando bloom, all he throws on is a shirt and denim when not at work.

Comment

Working...
                    X