Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edgar vs Bendo 2 confirmed for this summer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgar vs Bendo 2 confirmed for this summer...

Frankie Edgar ‏ @FrankieEdgar

Rematch anyone??.......it's on!! Thanks to @danawhite@lorenzofertitta. Me and Henderson 2. Here we go!!

Read entire twitter...

--

Dana White ‏ @danawhite

Frankie Edgar and Ben Henderson rematch will be this summer
    Read entire twitter..

Bummer that the winner of Nate/Miller is going to be pushed back but I think they owe Frankie this rematch....

Comment

Same result. He better not say "i thought i won." You want to win, don't get hit as much or hit him harder than he hit you.

Comment

I like it... I think Bendo wins again, though. More convincing, albeit

Comment

I kno people arent to crazy about it but i think frankie does deserve a rematch and u better believe if he loses to bendo again danas gonna force him to 145

Comment

Well i dont think he deserves it, however the rematch will be interesting cuz edgar knows his usual point fighting wont score so i bet he's gonna try to be more aggresive and get koed

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Bummer that the winner of Nate/Miller is going to be pushed back but I think they owe Frankie this rematch....

Agree. . . Edgar deserves the rematch. . Not only was it razor-close, but Edgar definitely deserves another crack before the next contender in line. . .

KAPS, if Edgar wins the rematch, do you think Bendo should then get his rematch? Or the Diaz/Miller winner proceeds to fight next?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Agree. . . Edgar deserves the rematch. . Not only was it razor-close, but Edgar definitely deserves another crack before the next contender in line. . .

KAPS, if Edgar wins the rematch, do you think Bendo should then get his rematch? Or the Diaz/Miller winner proceeds to fight next?
                Depends on if it's a close fight or not. I like this rematch because both fighters have something to prove. Should be fireworks.....

Comment

Working...
                X