Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is floyd gonna make 50 million dollars fighting anyone else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    He will never make another big pay day because the world knows hes ducking Mnany....Trust me his time is over.......OVER!!!!! And 50/50 isnt a crazy offer its fair and the world knows it....BUM
    I sort of want to agree with you but... eeeh.

Money v Cotto is gonna pull in PPV's. Maybe not Dlh v Mayweather type numbers but very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      Pacquiao gave him a 50 million guarantee- There was no way he was going to make less than 50 milion- more than he's ever made in a fight.

This is going to be the highest selling ppv fight probably of all time- so far, and floyd wants 100% of the ppv revenue?

Are you ****ing serious?

Why should pacquiao take a cut when he brings in as much if not more than floyd. Pacquiao controls the entire filipino-american base.. the majority of which wouldn't even watch floyd fight, but they buy it because a pacquiao fight is literally like the super bowl to us.
      He either takes a cut or retires. I'm pretty sure Floyd understands Pac is about retire and will say take it or leave it and Bob Arum will not allow Pac to retire without cashing out. Pac already said he would take the lesser share, Bob will be forced to give in to Pac's wishes as Bob wants that money too.

The fight will happen next year. Pac is fighting Bradley now and JMM in November. Mayweather will be Pac's last fight.

Comment

Remember when Arum said an obstacle to the fight was that he couldn't give Mayweather a guarantee?

After Mayweather guaranteed Pac $40million Bob sure changed his tune quickly.

Comment

Working...
        X