Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight on Telefutura GOOD PROSPECTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez is an average fighter, he's nothing special. No D, wide and slow punches.....He's no supertar, he just has a good punch but I've seen better up and coming fighters than him @ 154 here in PR.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez is an average fighter, he's nothing special. No D, wide and slow punches.....He's no supertar, he just has a good punch but I've seen better up and coming fighters than him @ 154 here in PR.
      Gonzalez > Miguel Cotto.

reminder for the fights tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
        how old is he? he has skills but nothing impressive to say next big thing for PR. hes slow, doesnt throw much. Hes also very stiff also.
        he is 21 years old.

Comment

Sounds good might rec these fights and watch them tomorrow morning

Comment

At the 2007 Pan American Games, González defeated Inocente Fiss of Cuba in the semifinals. In the finals, he lost to Karl Dargan.
            At the world championships 2007 he lost his first match to Australian Todd Kidd.
            On July 8, 2008, Puerto Rico's Sports and Recreation Department offered up to $48,000 to the five boxers classified to the Olympics, if the boxers choose to continue in the team for a second Olympic cycle.[1] Gonzalez noted that the offer was solid, noting his intention to stay if the quantity is met.[2] As part of their training the boxing team moved to Corea, in order to assimilate the hourary changes.[3] After training and participating in a series of exhibition matches, the team traveled from Corea to Beijin.[4] In his first Olympic fight, González lost to Ionuţ Gheorghe of Romania by points, with scores of 21-4. After the event, he said that his performance wasn't "sufficiently aggressive" and that his opponent's speed "surprised" him, because its wasn't seen in previous sparing fights between them.[5] Upon closing his amateur career, González had compiled a record of 132-18.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              Sounds good might rec these fights and watch them tomorrow morning
              you should upload them in the download section.

Comment

LOL better than Cotto? Are you his dad or manager? Just watch his highlights, he sucks at every technical aspect of boxing.

Comment

LOL better than Cotto? Are you his dad or manager? Just watch his highlights, he sucks at every technical aspect of boxing.
                  Cotto fans gotta love them. Cotto fans think he is the *****, let me break it to you, HE SUCKS. Ivan calderon is better than Cotto, Luis Collazo is better than Cotto, Daniel Santos is better than Cotto, and Juan Manuel Lopez is better than Cotto. Cotto fans resort too much on my list, saying that Cotto is better than all of them, Cotto barly beat an old Shane Mosley, and got beaten up by a one dimensional Margarito, and didn't win two rounds against Pacman. LOL

Comment

You're such a nuthugger it's not even funny. I won't lose my time debating with you. LOOK @ the FCKN VIDEOS that are on youtube, Mantequilla sucks at all technical aspects of boxing. Bad footwork, slow hand speed, ****ty defense...

Cotto is one of the best PR fighters of all time and BTW he's not my fav fighter just because my user name is cotto#1p4p.

Comment

You're such a nuthugger it's not even funny. I won't lose my time debating with you. LOOK @ the FCKN VIDEOS that are on youtube, Mantequilla sucks at all technical aspects of boxing. Bad footwork, slow hand speed, ****ty defense...

Cotto is one of the best PR fighters of all time and BTW he's not my fav fighter just because my user name is cotto#1p4p.
                      Of our tyme or all tyme...... surely you mean't of our tyme..... WOW. Just cause your name is Cotto#1p4p, yeah, I belive its because you are named Cotto#1p4p. Don't let the door hit you on the way out....

Comment

Working...
                      X