No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito is Still on The Schedule, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
    can't argue with facts... I can't put the full blame on Manny though, Arum is the one that wants to promote boring bouts...
    That's bull**** Cashtro, Pac went to the Cotto Clottey fight and told Arum to make the fight when the fight was over. Pac has all the control over who he fights. If he's not going to fight till Nov. why not fight Shane, even if he loses to Floyd. Pac is a p*ssy.

Comment

can't argue with facts... I can't put the full blame on Manny though, Arum is the one that wants to promote boring bouts...

I am not blaiming Manny becasue he is a hell of a fighter. The guy is fast as a motherfocker, punches hard as heck but the guy has a piss poor defense. I just point out his defects when some poster and writers go overboard in order to get back to reality.

Nontheless if Pac would take on more accountability for his own actions like Oscar & Mayweather did, that would be a huge blow to two bit sleaze bag Promoters & help boxers & boxing go forward. Pac's last fight was a real bummer as was the entire fight card and he did not give a crap. These **** wads are not helping boxing and that is a fact.
      Last edited by Mr Reality; 03-19-2010, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• OMFG Margacheto whud get dismantled by Pacman in 6 rounds flat this fight is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
          That's bull**** Cashtro, Pac went to the Cotto Clottey fight and told Arum to make the fight when the fight was over. Pac has all the control over who he fights. If he's not going to fight till Nov. why not fight Shane, even if he loses to Floyd. Pac is a p*ssy.
          Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
          I am not blaing Manny becasue he is a hell of a fighter. The guy is fast as a motherfocker, punches hard as heck but the guy has a piss poor defense. I just point out his defects when some poster and writers go overboard in order to get back to reality.

Nontheless if Pac would take on more accountability for his own actions like Oscar & Mayweather did, that would be a huge blow to two bit sleaze bag Promoters & help boxers & boxing go forward. Pac's last fight was a real bummer as was the entire fight card and he did not give a crap. These **** wads are not helping boxing and that is a fact.
          You guys make damn good points and I believe Pac needs to step up the caliber of opponents but I strongly believe that snake Arum has a big infulence over Mannys decisions lately... Anyone outside of Top Rank is a no go fight in Arums eyes and thats obvious, instead of fighting the Mayweather Mosley winner he'll rather see him fight a cheater, HELL even Freddie Roach's opinion doesnt even matter to Arum, I believe if Manny keeps going this route he's going to lose is P4P spot and fans at the same time...

Comment

You guys make damn good points and I believe Pac needs to step up the caliber of opponents but I strongly believe that snake Arum has a big infulence over Mannys decisions lately... Anyone outside of Top Rank is a no go fight in Arums eyes and thats obvious, instead of fighting the Mayweather Mosley winner he'll rather see him fight a cheater, HELL even Freddie Roach's opinion doesnt even matter to Arum, I believe if Manny keeps going this route he's going to lose is P4P spot and fans at the same time...
            As long as the fanatical Manny fans exsist, Bob "Close to the End" Arum and Team Pacquiao will continue down this road. I don't believe Pac really wants to prove he is one of the ATG'S, if he really did he would have fought Marquez for III becasue the two previous fights were decided by only one point (officially). Furthermore the top fight analysts did not give Pac the fights, especilly the second fight where everybody thought Pac would win due to improved RH and power yet he got counterpunched back to Reality. Go back to Pac vs Marquez II and freeze the power punches landed in the fight and you will realize why Pac's face was all swelled up and he had to wear shades for real to cover up the damage. Funny as **** that he wore shades after Clottey, when the asswhipping, black & blue areas, swollen eye and bloody eyes were not even close. The asswhipping is still in his head if he had to wear shades to counter the shades comments that have been hounding him. The truth and reality eats up the true haters brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
              As long as the fanatical Manny fans exsist, Bob "Close to the End" Arum and Team Pacquiao will continue down this road. I don't believe Pac really wants to prove he is one of the ATG'S, if he really did he would have fought Marquez for III becasue the two previous fights were decided by only one point (officially). Furthermore the top fight analysts did not give Pac the fights, especilly the second fight where everybody thought Pac would win due to improved RH and power yet he got counterpunched back to Reality. Go back to Pac vs Marquez II and freeze the power punches landed in the fight and you will realize why Pac's face was all swelled up and he had to wear shades for real to cover up the damage. Funny as **** that he wore shades after Clottey, when the asswhipping, black & blue areas, swollen eye and bloody eyes were not even close. The asswhipping is still in his head if he had to wear shades to counter the shades comments that have been hounding him. The truth and reality eats up the true haters brother.
              true story....

Comment

• really disappointing if this takes place, a significant step backward in Manny's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Maragrito or Valero?

Over Mosley-Mayweather, Berto, Bradley, Williams and Martinez?

Team Pac is a joke man.
                  cuz they know black fighters is boring to watch!!!!!
                  Last edited by Vrhepz; 03-20-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vrhepz View Post
                    cuz they know black fighters is boring to watch!!!!!
                    No my brother. Only the Bob Arum black fighter is boring to watch. Let the ducking Philipino step into the ring against Mosely or Mayweather and you shall see reality my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                      really disappointing if this takes place, a significant step backward in Manny's career.
                      I thought that Manny fighting Clottey would showcase his true potential at WW. However, I don't believe that this fight was a real measuring stick after the fight becasue Clottey did not really come to fight. The diarehea excuse was more about Arum twisting Clottey's arm into coming into the fight at less than his max fight night weight. It was evident that Clottey's punches impacted Pac by the swelling around his face( Hey wasn't that the eye that Marquez focked up. Naw.). If Clottey would have fought at his real fight night weight and attacked Pac it could have been a fight. I just can't see why a fighter would not throw puches when he is landing as clearly as he was. The numerous punches BS does not add up, becasue he never hurt Clottey early.

Comment

Working...
                      X