Collapse
No announcement yet.

A League Average Crowds Bigger than NRL average crowds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Hockey is of cause i tougher sport than Football (soccer) it'd be ridiculous to think otherwise. Number one, Ice Hockey is a contact sport for a start! Then you have to see that they regularly often numerous times a game have a punch up on the pitch. The padding is there for protection against the puck, and the padding isn't THAT great anyway. Lets face it, when a pro hits the puck, it might as well be a rubber bullet.

As for soccer players diving around like girls, yes its true - it happens and it's an embaressing aspect of the game (which gets bigger and bigger). The game is becoming more strict on contact every year - i saw a documentary in which a referee watched the FA Cup final from the 1970's and said he'd have issued 12 red cards by the end of the match. But it's still a good, fast, exciting game to watch - and the standard worldwide is so great nowadays that some of the things players can do are quite spectacular.

I hope the sport takes off in Oz. I supported you boys in the last World Cup and reckon eventually, one day, you could take it.

Comment

Working...
    X