Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Magic Man" Paulie just confirmed what I told you all six months ago!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    "I told you guys 6 months ago"..Join date June-2016=3 months ago....SO WHO'S ALT ARE YOU?

Comment

Hardly took a mastermind to work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtairborne24 View Post
        I told you guys Canelos team was waiting for triple G to age and I pretty much got ripped for it besides one or two people on here that see what's going on. Paulie is probably the best and most knowledgeable commentator around and when he speaks it's normally a hard truth.
        u act like this wasnt a common thought process by large portion of the boxing world

Comment

this dude got busted with the join date ...LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            lol you know he aint gonna come back in this thread haha
            Yeah because a boxing forum online would frighten me so much that I would say to myself "damn, that dude said I'm not gonna come back so I better not, typed words scare the s!@# out of me". Stop dude, just stop. I mean seriously just add your two cents to the subject of the thread or don't, it's not required that you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              The sad thing is rather than make concessions now and get the fight that would improve or make GGG career, his team would rather he aged giving him a lesser chance of victory just because they want their monies. Instead of taking a calculated risk they don't want to. So he would be 36 or over before he gets a chance to fight Canelo which works out brilliantly in terms of what GBP are trying to do.
              That's pretty much exactly what I said in my post 2 or 3 months ago, time flies so forgive me if I cannot recall the exact date or even month I said it but at any rate, yeah man I think your comment is dead on.

Comment

You mean he shares the same opinion as you and a number of other posters....

Comment

Theyre doing the exact same thing Top Rank did with Chavez Jr in regard to the Sergio Martinez fight.

The exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Dam I got roasted

Your thread still sucks balls. It doesn't need to exist at all. You could have made a post in the already existing thread on this topic but you decided you wouldn't get enough attention to satisfy your whiny bitch ass that way, so why not go ahftead and make a new thread.
                    Whiny b!tch ass huh?? Uh oh, not another internet warrior. Just chill broham I thought cussing people out on the internet wasn't the cool thing to do anymore. As far as attention is concerned, a person that uses Bro as a prefix as much as you do is dying for attention. I get enough attention man, but thanks for your concern.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                      this dude got busted with the join date ...LMAO
                      Yeah dude how cool is that. They busted me with my join date, I mean if I joined in June which is like almost 4 months ago then how did I post it 6 months ago. Damn dude I got busted out for real the math just doesn't work. Roflmfao. Let it go man, it's ok to move on, I'll start checking the calendar too see when certain posts or threads are made. So on to boxing now home skillet.

Comment

Working...
                      X