Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the chick and guess the nationality.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    photo of isaac girlfriend. isaac brags on banging her every night with lights on.

by he way, here's gangsta isaac's (dark shirt) video on a rap battle with one of his homies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      photo of isaac girlfriend. isaac brags on banging her every night with lights on.

by he way, here's gangsta isaac's (dark shirt) video on a rap battle with one of his homies.

I roll in to a Pac fan meeting and be like.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Firstly first girl has a lot of make up. If anyone has dated dark skinned girls, then you will know a lot of make up is used quite often to get that perfect complexion. Not to say that white girls do not also use a lot of make up.

So far we are only seeing face. a 10/10 has to also have the body. Where's the body?

First, she is wearing no makeup, 2nd ,she is isn't a dark skinned girl, she has a white tone of the face . 3rd, go and check a eye doctor...

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
          I'll start off with a solid 10 and someone which no body could guess nationality of .

So is she a solid 10 or does my choice sucks? lol.

and can someone guess the nationality??
          Iranian or pakistani bird.

Iran's got some beauties

Comment

Anyways next..

Brazilian, or Spanish Latino for sure

Comment

First, she is wearing no makeup, 2nd ,she is isn't a dark skinned girl, she has a white tone of the face . 3rd, go and check a eye doctor...
              You must be very good at finding pics on the internet. It's like your existence has never been with a girl to know these things. You sad, pathetic single person.

This thread had potential based on the idea, but you have ruined it with your ****ing posts.

Thirdly. Go and get a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                You must be very good at finding pics on the internet. It's like your existence has never been with a girl to know these things. You sad, pathetic single person.

This thread had potential based on the idea, but you have ruined it with your ****ing posts.

Thirdly. Go and get a girl.

Yeah I found ur mum's pic getting ****ed in the **** u little ******. And don't tell me about ur pathetic state of affairs, or about ur relationship with ur bf u ******.

The girl is wearing no makeup at all and ur hating on her , just cause I posted the pics ? what a pathetic individual u are, YOU'D NEVER GET A WOMAN LIKE HER IN YOUR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT U DO U STUPID MORON..

also u need to consult a eye doctor since ur seeing imaginary makeup on her face

[B]SHE IS WEARING NO MAKE UP U MORON !!![/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  8/10 and Briton .
                  Jesus Christ bro...

You need some help.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Is everyone with the name Ellie fuking ******ed? no make up. I'm sure she's 5 at best when she takes that cake off her face. Nice jaw line doe
                    She can take that Tarver right-hook like a champ

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                      Jesus Christ bro...

You need some help.

For what???

Comment

Working...
                      X