Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP Promo Vid...Bernard Hopkins vs Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he runs like he's been doing for years I'll turn it off like I've been doing for years! I like Bernard as a young fighter but the whole "great longevity" thing is based on running and wasting time!!! This guy has had some disgracefull appearances and how anyone thinks he's a great "fighter" these days is beyond me!! Guys like Dawson and Pascal don't come to fight and their overall performances are terrible in my opinion. Fight this time Beranard, you used to be pretty good!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      If he runs like he's been doing for years I'll turn it off like I've been doing for years! I like Bernard as a young fighter but the whole "great longevity" thing is based on running and wasting time!!! This guy has had some disgracefull appearances and how anyone thinks he's a great "fighter" these days is beyond me!! Guys like Dawson and Pascal don't come to fight and their overall performances are terrible in my opinion. Fight this time Beranard, you used to be pretty good!!! Ray.
      No doubt, Hopkins has had terrible performances but his fights against Pascal (1 and 2), Pavlik, Tarver...all these fights were post prime, some of them well past his prime and yet he put on a show in each one. Hopkins is still a great fighter and will remain so till he retires.

Comment

Working...
      X