Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glory Hunting Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of us Golovkin fans have been fans for years, many knew of him from the Olympics and have followed since. Sure, there are a lot of people only recently jumping on the bandwagon but that's true with any rising star. Plus, unlike futbol or football, fans of boxing can be fans of many, many fighters, not just a single team.

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
      Following that logic Amir Khan would have a lot of fans, which is obviously not the case.
      Are you serious? Khan does numbers over here and is arguably next in line for Mayweather for that reason. He's a household name.

Nobody thinks he's the best but he's arguably the most exciting fighter in the sport so they will watch him regardless.

Comment

Always been a fan of Lucas and knew he was on his way to the top of 140 ever since he left Soto looking like he was about to die and smashing Ajose around for 10 rounds.

I still rate Pac... He was whooping Marquez intill he got KO'd and I have no doubt he will crush the face of Rios.
        Last edited by miniq; 07-26-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          NSB posters are fickle.
          Yep, boxing fans in general are too.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            Always been a fan of Lucas and knew he was on his way to the top of 140 ever since he left Soto looking like he was about to die and smashing Ajose around for 10 rounds.

I still rate Pac... He was whooping Marquez intill he got KO'd and I have no doubt he will crush the face of Rios.
            Whooping Marquez? Marquez would've been ahead after round 6.

Comment

The Gatti/Ward fights were some of the most technically flawed fights I've seen. Yet everyone thinks highly of their fights. People on this site merciless bashed the Baldomir/Mayweather, even the HBO commentators during the fight. I think it was a good performance from Mayweather's and game effort by Baldomir. I can watch and enjoy Gatti/Ward just as much as I can enjoy Donaire/Rigondeaux. Alot of the posters on here think there has to be an absolute choice between the styles. I say if the guy is winning, unless he's cheating, or getting gift decisions by the judges, then however they win is fine by me.

Comment

I guess everyone will be jumping off the Matthysse bandwagon

Comment

Working...
                X