Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Styles make fights.
    Floyd cheated Marquez on scales

Comment

Marquez jumped up two weight divisions to fight Mayweather and did not have a good conditioning/nutritional coach, in order to add weight effectively. Therefore, he did not put weight correctly for the fight and it showed in his performance. The fight was contracted at 144 lbs. and Mayweather came in two pounds over the weight limit and obviously had no intention of making weight. He was probably 10-15 lbs. bigger than Marquez during the fight. Now that we have this roided out version of Marquez, I want to see a rematch if he beats Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        Styles make fights.
        Floyd cheated Marquez on scales
        LOL Manny cheats everyone on the scales and its right under your nose but your too stupid to see it , but you do have a legitimate reason for being ignorant to this , emotion rules logic in children , until late 20s your brain is not fully developed scientific fact !
        Last edited by Reloaded; 11-16-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Please, please, please give me strenght, a 2 year lay off? Floyd is not a charity case so dont try give him credit for supposedly looking great after a 2 year lay off and rusty.

Floyd wouldnt have it any other way, if he was to fight often it wouldnt suit him and his personality, hed probably have 3 losses now if he fought regulary instead of had layoffs.

Funny how Floyd fans show off as Floyd beat one common opponent with Pac supposedly better, can you imagine Floyds fans if Floyd ko'ed hatton in 2 rounds, destroyed DLH in 8 and stopped Miguel inside the distance like Pac did, we wouldnt hear the last of it.

And i thought triangle theories didnt work, dont work unless your names Floyd that is.

Im not at all impressed with Floyd bloating JMM and coming over the weight limit.

Comment

Floyd was a stylistic nightmare for JMM, worrying for Pac fans as he and Marquez tend to do well against similar types of opponents. Great performance by Floyd though, regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Please, please, please give me strenght, a 2 year lay off? Floyd is not a charity case so dont try give him credit for supposedly looking great after a 2 year lay off and rusty.

Floyd wouldnt have it any other way, if he was to fight often it wouldnt suit him and his personality, hed probably have 3 losses now if he fought regulary instead of had layoffs.

Funny how Floyd fans show off as Floyd beat one common opponent with Pac supposedly better, can you imagine Floyds fans if Floyd ko'ed hatton in 2 rounds, destroyed DLH in 8 and stopped Miguel inside the distance like Pac did, we wouldnt hear the last of it.

And i thought triangle theories didnt work, dont work unless your names Floyd that is.

Im not at all impressed with Floyd bloating JMM and coming over the weight limit.
              You should hold Manny to the same standards and because you dont its shows just what a fanboy you are ,,,,

Manny would have a hard time with Hatton that Floyd fought any fool that knows boxing and fighters should know the 2 Hattons was vastly different both physically and mentally !

Now Manny is no charity case , can you imagine if he dominated JMM for 12 rds like JMM was an amateur having his 3rd fight , any fool can land a single punch and KO somebody , for a 4 round fighter Butterbean made a very lucrative living out of just that , Manny dont KO anyone unless they got a draining CW or a coke habit so the reality its not no big bad Manny , its dairy time and your a puppy sucking it all in .

To dominate and totally own a fighter the calibre of JMM the way Floyd did , and you bag Floyd for that ! you got to be joking kid it was pure MASTERCLASS , and you call your self a boxing fan GTFOH your a brain dead fanboy , its not boxing to you its your boy my boy syndrome !

Comment

floyd worshipers strike again. they never seem to get tired of these floyd is the best argument. all floyd has to do is prove it by fighting the superstar. but he won't. he's scared. so how are you going to convince me he's really the best if he has been ducking the guy for three years? it's impossible.

Comment

Doesnt change it much for me.

The same people ignoring the weight issues or creating excuses over it are the same guys who kill the catchweight king. We've seen so many examples of how important those last couple of pounds mean in recent years.

Marquez was coming up from 135 for the floyd fight and had been at slw for a few years by the time he fought manny.

With that being said, floyd looked much better vs jmm did than manny did. There are fighters that manny looked better vs than floyd (cotto/hatton). Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    Marquez jumped up two weight divisions to fight Mayweather and did not have a good conditioning/nutritional coach, in order to add weight effectively. Therefore, he did not put weight correctly for the fight and it showed in his performance. The fight was contracted at 144 lbs. and Mayweather came in two pounds over the weight limit and obviously had no intention of making weight. He was probably 10-15 lbs. bigger than Marquez during the fight. Now that we have this roided out version of Marquez, I want to see a rematch if he beats Pacquiao.
                    Why would Mayweather weigh that much more on fight night? Stop making up **** to suit your nonsensical theory.

Comment

style makes fight, although steroid marquez could probabley avoid a kd and win like, maybe a round vs floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X