Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

I'd put down real money that Alexander beats ginger.

I think i know why
    Because he's black!

JK no ban me pls.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I think i know why
      Because you're racist. I know too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Lately the only one calling out Pac is JMM.
        I have no doubt that if someone offered Pac to a top fighter at 140-147, they would quickly accept the challenge.

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        If you were a boxer would`nt you want to fight them also or fight no names fighters for nickels and live in a hostel?
        Alexander got a belt @147, looking to unify with Bailey and I respect that a lot. However, he should not be trying to put himself on Canelo's radar cuz GB could give us another match-up that doesn't make any sense. **** the money, I'm talking about the principle of it all. Do you wanna see Alexander/Alvarez? I'm tired of GB/Canelo cherry-picking his way to stardom, and we don't need fighters giving him a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I have no doubt that if someone offered Pac to a top fighter at 140-147, they would quickly accept the challenge.

Alexander got a belt @147, looking to unify with Bailey and I respect that a lot. However, he should not be trying to put himself on Canelo's radar cuz GB could give us another match-up that doesn't make any sense. **** the money, I'm talking about the principle of it all. Do you wanna see Alexander/Alvarez? I'm tired of GB/Canelo cherry-picking his way to stardom, and we don't need fighters giving him a way out.
          I think Alexander will beat his a$$. *****, being that both fight jr welter & welterweights, I think Alexander already has a better reasume.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I think Alexander will beat his a$$. *****, being that both fight jr welter & welterweights, I think Alexander already has a better reasume.
            Damn, that's a pretty good question. Who has the better welterweight and junior welterweight resume between Alvarez and Alexander? Too be honest, it seems close. Alvarez has really beefed his up since become junior middleweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Damn, that's a pretty good question. Who has the better welterweight and junior welterweight resume between Alvarez and Alexander? Too be honest, it seems close. Alvarez has really beefed his up since become junior middleweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Just come out with an article that says.

Everyone wants Floyd/Pac/Cotto/Alvarez next.
                Not Bailey. He doesn't beg for any fight, he'd rather fight whoever he needs to fight to earn his shot.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I'd put down real money that Alexander beats ginger.
                Bushbaby after Canelo whoops Alexander : "Man fuck this hypejob! Only fighting blown up jr welterweights cause he knows he can whoop them easy! They need to stop protecting his ass!"

Comment

After Devon beats Bailey he should target Mayweather not Canelo backup options Malignaggi Guerrero

Comment

How unusual that he wants the two of the biggest moneymakers. Why not call out Bradley, the guy that made you quit?

Comment

You lost 3 in a row a fight ago. Make some more noise first, and quit the hold fest BS. Can't believe people didnt mention the holding more against Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X