Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my friends boyfriend just died.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] One of my friends boyfriend just died.

So one of my friends, who is my GF's best friend and next door neighbor her whole life, boyfriend just died in a car accident. Apparently his friend was flying on a 50MPH highway doing 100+ ,clipped a car, rolled and smashed into another car

THe driver was fine, but the BF died instantly. Now its just a ***** show because the couple was closer then any other couple spending all day with eachother and now its horrible seeing everybody cry and like contemplate suicide. I'm so terrible in these situations and dont know what to say, and if theres anything a person really can say

there is nothing that you can really say. just be the man that they expect you to be and be present when needed. at the very least it will get you some very, loving and affectionate booty, later. thank you snatch, if you will.

it's terrible to hear about any young person going out like this.

Comment

This is why everyone should say I love you to your loved ones before you leave the house.

Comment

Hope everything is ok with her and she recovers from the tragedy soon.

Not to take the focus off of his death, I just hate when guys feel the need to go crazy fast when they are driving. Just because you can make your car go 100 mph doesnt make you more masculine, its just not worth the risk of everyone elses safety.

Comment

Sorry to hear Russian. My little cousin got into a wreck this past weekend and his car was totaled. They said he was lucky to be alive. Sad to hear your friend lost his life on account of someone else's recklessness.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Hope everything is ok with her and she recovers from the tragedy soon.

Not to take the focus off of his death, I just hate when guys feel the need to go crazy fast when they are driving. Just because you can make your car go 100 mph doesnt make you more masculine, its just not worth the risk of everyone elses safety.
            Yea the girl is being watched very carefully because people think she might legit do something
            Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Sorry to hear Russian. My little cousin got into a wreck this past weekend and his car was totaled. They said he was lucky to be alive. Sad to hear your friend lost his life on account of someone else's recklessness.
            Yea its a horrible situation. THe driver walked away and was taken to jail charged with manslaughter but the other guy was taken out in pieces.

Soon theyre going to identify the body, thats gonna be rough

Comment

It's a shame the passnager died and not the idiot going 100mph. I always tell my friends when I'm with them and they're driving to slow down if they're going to fast. Like dude comon stop fukin around, there is no reason to be doing 80 or 90 on a highway with a bunch of other cars.

If it's an empty road with no sharp turns than I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                It's a shame the passnager died and not the idiot going 100mph. I always tell my friends when I'm with them and they're driving to slow down if they're going to fast. Like dude comon stop fukin around, there is no reason to be doing 80 or 90 on a highway with a bunch of other cars.

If it's an empty road with no sharp turns than I'm all for it.
                Yea theres no need. I'm guilty of doing it too but only by myself, im not risking others lives

I remember on halloween we went to a haunted house and my friend drove home with me and 3 others sleeping. Then he shows me a video of him hitting 126 with 5 people in the car. I almost killed him. Not only was he going 126 but he also had one hand on the wheel and one on his camera

Comment

speeding. well i don't give a f*** he had it coming what a dumb ass. How is driving 100 mph a accident it should be suicide. what a dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    So one of my friends, who is my GF's best friend and next door neighbor her whole life, boyfriend just died in a car accident. Apparently his friend was flying on a 50MPH highway doing 100+ ,clipped a car, rolled and smashed into another car

THe driver was fine, but the BF died instantly. Now its just a ***** show because the couple was closer then any other couple spending all day with eachother and now its horrible seeing everybody cry and like contemplate suicide. I'm so terrible in these situations and dont know what to say, and if theres anything a person really can say

Sorry to hear about this RC. Hard to really say the right thing at this moment. She is devastated right now and probably in shock and feeling alot of pain. She will say things and possibly can do things she might regret later. All one can do at a time like this is be comforting and help her(and your girlfriend) through this moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X